I know you love him, but you also love me too

Katalina's POV -

I woke up in the infirmary and I felt some light weight on my legs. I looked and I saw Nico there. A smile immediately illuminated my face and I reached to stroke his dark ebony hair. He stirred a little and then he jolted up, "Katalina, how do you feel? Is there anything you need? Here, let me go get Will" he stood up and took a step. I grabbed his wrists "I'm fine Nico, can you just stay with me?" I asked him. He smiled, "I'm sorry love, but Will needs to check you first, it's for your well being". I nodded in agreement. Nico left and soon I saw a radiant Will come in. "Good morning sunshine, let's see how you're doing! Do you feel lightheaded? Is there signs of nausea? Are you experiencing any sort of pain?" he questioned. "Well you're making me dizzy with how fast you're talking and yeah..ouch..my left leg and arm hurt a little bit" I responded whilst trying to get up. Will helped me, "Yeah, when the monster stabbed and scratched those limbs, there was some poison that entered your system, but fear not, I was able to extract it with the help of the lake itself" he smiled brightly. I chuckled, "Thank you Will. You're the best doctor", I replied with a smile. "Well Nico just went to clean himself up quickly, so I'll help you get ready, unless you want me to call Annabeth?" he continued. I shook my head, "No that's fine, I don't want to wake her". Will nodded and then proceeded to help me get to the bathroom. As I finished getting ready, I felt a presence near me. I stepped out and there I saw Demetri. "You shouldn't be here" I said. "Good morning to you to" he replied. I began to walk, but I could still feel jolts of pain in my left leg. I felt Demetri's arms around me and he helped me sit back down on the bed. "Thank you, but I didn't need your help" I told him. He smiled lightly, "You're welcome, how do you feel?". "I feel perfect" I responded. "That's nice to hear" he replied back. He was about to speak again, but Nico came in. "Sorry darling, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long" Nico said as he took a place besides me. "Good morning, uh..I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch your name" Nico began, "Demetri. My name is Demetri.." Demetri told him, "Well Good Morning Demetri. Are you ready darling?" Nico finished. I looked up at him, "Yes, I am". Nico smiled and he helped me up. "Well, we'll take our leave then. Have a good morning...Demetri" Nico wished Demetri. Demetri gave him a smile, a very obvious forced one, "You too". We left the infirmary and I looked around for Percy, "Nico, where's Percy?" I asked him. Nico halted his steps, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. He's missing Katalina and we have no idea where he could be" he said. I felt my heart shatter, "He's missing, but how??!". Nico shook his head, "I don't know Katalina. We have many looking for him all around the globe, but there just isn't any sign of him" Nico said frustrated. "I need to go then. I'll see if my siblings can help me or I'll try to contact him or I can-", "Katalina, we have no place to start. How are we going to find him when we don't even have a single clue" he said. I shook my head, "I don't know, I don't know Nico. All I know is that I need to get out there and at least try to do something". "Look, we need to talk to Chiron first and you also need to eat something. You're still healing and you need to train a little bit more" Nico said nervously. I turned towards him, "Train? I already know everything and I'm strong enough" I told him. "Katalina, yesterday, out there you didn't look too sure about your fighting. I don't want to upset you or anything, but your fighting looked almost a little...sloppy" he confessed. My shoulders slumped and I felt angry, but not at Nico, more like at myself and someone else in particular. "Look, you just need to build up your strength and eat something. It could've just been that you were tired, don't let it get to you too much" he comforted. While he said that, I noticed that he looked out into the distance and it looked like he was glaring. I turned towards what he was looking at and I saw Demetri, "Nico, why don't you head over to the tables first. I'll be right there" I told him. Nico frowned, "Are you sure?". I nodded, "Ok then, I love you" he said while caressing my cheek. I smiled at him, "I love you too". Once Nico left, Demetri was immediately standing right in front of me. "I can help you find your brother" he said. "You can't, you know nothing about this world and you know nothing about what you're getting yourself into! Heck, we don't even know what we're battling!!" I said frustrated. "I can track him Katalina. You just need to give me something of his" he said while placing a hand on my shoulder. "You think that'll help us?" I said while grabbing his hand and placing it back to his side. He sighed, "It doesn't hurt to try". I nodded, I was about to leave when I remembered something. "Oh and this is also yours. I heard that you were the one who killed it. Thank you for protecting my family" I said, I grabbed his hand and I placed the object in it. I then walked off to join Nico at the table.