We're Coming - End of April

Katalina's POV -

The next day I woke up and I went to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I wonder if it got to him, I thought. As I walked out trying to pull up my hair into a ponytail, I saw Demetri standing there in the middle of the room. "Demetri?" I said surprised. "Hello darling, I'm back" he said while spreading his arms smiling. I smiled and ran up to him and I gave him a hug. "Oooh, I feel missed" he teased. I smirked, "Don't flatter yourself". We both just laughed then. "C'mon let's get you something to eat" he said while holding my hand.

Thump thump

Demetri took me to the castle's garden after breakfast. I admired all the flowers and just gazed at them. "They're beautiful" I said. "Indeed they are" he replied. I looked at him and gave a small smile. "So how was your meeting with Alec?" he asked. I touched a flower lightly, "It was great! He's amazing, I can tell why he's your best friend" I smiled. He smiled back with glee, "That's great to hear". I looked at him and nodded. I glanced at the little pond that was some steps away. There was a piece of paper by there. Could it be a message back from Nico? I glanced back a little and I secretly stuck out my hand a little and I made a small hand movement. I heard a water pipe then break and there was water trying to get out as fast as it could. Demetri turned towards the commotion and he looked confused. "What is that? Katalina, stay here until I come back. I'm just going to check out what's happening" he said. I nodded, "Ok". As he stepped away, I hurried to pick up the piece of paper. I opened it a little to check. I smiled, the handwriting was Nico's. I hid the note as I heard Demetri coming back. "Look's like a water pipe is broken. I'm going to have to inform the others. Let's go, I'll leave you at the bedroom" he said while motioning me to walk beside him. "Wait, maybe I could help?" I asked. He looked at me quizzically, "Do you know how to repair?" he asked. "Yup, a friend taught me how" I said while rolling up my sleeves. "Ok, if you say so" he said.

"There we go, good as new" I said while wiping off a bead of sweat from my forehead. Demetri and the others observed it, "Wow, you really know how. Who taught you exactly?" Demetri asked me. "Just a friend" I replied. I wouldn't give off the identities of the people I love. I knew Demetri was trying to get more information out of me, but I won't let that happen. We cleaned the area up and then headed back inside. I hurried to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. Once I finished, I got dressed and pulled out the piece of paper. I read it..

Katalina,

Don't worry we'll find you. Please just stay put where you are or it will be harder for us to find you. If there is any way of you contacting us back, please do. Everything will be fine, don't worry. We love you, I love you.

Your love,

Nico

I smiled, he got it.

I'm going to send another note tonight, but I need to do it discreetly. Another thing is that I need to find a way of getting back my dagger and necklace. We were already in April. It didn't even seem like it, but it's going to be already a full month since I've been here. I need to leave this place by the end of the month.

Demetri's POV -

As the weeks passed, I fell in love with Katalina. I refused to accept that love. I shouldn't love her until she's of age, but I just can't stop these feelings of mine. Katalina has also seemed to warmed up to me. I couldn't imagine being without her. Currently, I was heading to the garden to find her. I had let her go there under Alec's supervision. I smiled at the thought of that. I'm glad that the girl I love and my best friend got along well. They're both so important to me and I don't know what I would have done if they didn't like each other. As I neared the garden, I smelled a sickly strong scent of perfume. Don't tell me its her. I walked closer and my assumptions proved right when I heard her voice.