A Quick Trip My Love

~A long long time ago ~

Katalina's POV -

"Brother, please let me stay. I don't want to go" I begged Klaus. "No Katalina. I already told you that you are coming, no matter if you like it or not" he said annoyed. I looked at him. I know that no matter how much I try, he won't let me stay. He looked at me and sighed. "Is this about that human boyfriend of yours" he said calmly. I looked at him and nodded. "He''ll be fine Kai. Trust him" he said. "Never in my never ending life, would I see you accepting one of my boyfriends" I said amused. He rolled his eyes, "Haha, I can just see you both love each other. He's true". "Were the others not?" I asked. "At least not enough for me" he flashed a mischievous smile. "Klaus, please. I worry about him" I said while playing with the hem of his shirt. He sighed and got up, "Katalina, it's important that you come and besides, you don't have to worry about Alec. He'll be fine". I gave up then, "Ok brother. Let me just go see him since we're leaving later tonight". "Of course, off you go then. You better be here before the moon rises" he shooed. "Haha, ok" I laughed.

I found Alec carrying some wood home. "Alec!!" I called. He turned at the mention of his name, he smiled widely, "Katalina! What brings you here?' he said while putting down the wood. I hugged him, "Can't I come see my handsome lover". He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, "I love it when you come, it's just, I don't want the villagers saying more bad things about us. Since they already think I'm a demon dating a princess", he muttered the last part. I frowned, "You're not a demon. You're my handsome brave prince". "Well they don't think so" he replied while burying his face into my neck. I giggled because of his action, but then I immediately turned serious, "Who cares what they think! We love each other and that's all that matters". He looked at me lovingly. "I love you so much Katalina". I smiled wide, "I love you too Alec. So much..".

"Alec, there is actually another reason for why I came here.." I said. He nodded, "What is it love? I can see something has been concerning you these past few days". I looked down, "I have to leave for 2 days. Don't worry I'll try to get here earlier. My brother has business with someone in another village and he wants me to be there". He got up from our sitting position and started pacing around. "Can't any of your other siblings go? What about Kol? He loves the action" he replied. I shook my head, "No, he wants me to start learning more, you can say..". He looked at me with a, wtf face, "You mean he wants you to start learning how to kill". I immediately "corrected" him, "No, no it's not that. He just wants me to be able to know how to handle things when he sends me by myself". "Are you sure?" he questioned, but he didn't look too convinced. "Yes, I'm sure" I said. Even I couldn't believe my own words. "Ok then. Please just come back safely" he said while hugging me tightly. "I'm human you know" I said. "No you're not" he said. I froze, does he know? He can't possibly know. I never said or even hinted at what my siblings and I are. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Well, how can someone so amazing and beautiful like you, be a human?" he said while smiling. I relaxed then at his comment. "Haha, then what are you Alec? A god" I said while raising my eyebrows. I heard a thunder and I chuckled lowly. "It looks like it's going to rain. You must head back my love so you won't get wet" he said while looking at the sky. "I guess it does. Well then I'll leave. Please keep yourself and Jane safe. I want to see you whole when I come back" I teased. He laughed, "Don't worry, we'll stay safe. I'll await the second you come back to me, once you leave my arms". "I love you so much Alec" I smiled. I was worried still. I didn't want to leave him. I felt like something bad was going to happen and I just couldn't take it off my chest. "I love you to Katalina, so so much" he replied.

A day and half later -

"Let's go Klaus" I wined. "Ok, ok, wait a little. I'm just packing some stuff quickly" he said. "I'm leaving, you can catch up" I said while turning away. "Woah, wait! Aren't you going to wait for your adoring brother" he teased. I rolled my eyes, "Can you please just hurry up brother". "Fine, fine, I'm finished. Let's go" he said. I didn't even wait for him to finish as I dashed off to the village. He shook his head with a smile, "Oh Katalina".

I ran and ran with so much speed. I couldn't wait to see Alec again. I arrived in an hour and I started heading towards the entrance. I was then stopped by one of my people. I smiled, "Good day Philip!! I wish I could stay to talk, but I must find Alec". I started walking again, but Philip stopped me again. I frowned as I looked at his sad face. "Is something wrong Philip?" I asked him while placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked down, "Katalina, I'm afraid something horrible has happened to Alec and his sister". My heart dropped. My hold on his shoulder tightened, "What do you mean Philip? What happened to Alec and Jane?!". He whimpered. I let go of him, "sorry". He looked up at me with teary eyes, "The villagers, the-they, they ordered for their executions". My breath hitched, "What?? Where are they Philip?? Tell me?!". He started crying, "Katalina their dead". A tear kept falling after another one. "W-w-what do you mean their dead?? TELL ME PHILIP" I yelled as I cried. He couldn't form any words. "PHILIP!!" I repeated. Klaus then appeared besides me. "Sister, what happened?" he asked. "Alec a-and J-Jane, their dead" I cried as I hugged Klaus tightly. He looked at Philip, "Philip what happened?". "After you left, the villagers took it as their chance to kill them. It hadn't even been 10 hours since you left and they had them tied to a wooden pole. They burned them alive" he cried. "And you didn't do anything?!" Klaus hollered. Philip looked at Klaus, "I wanted too, but I couldn't. I had just came back from hunting and I heard their screams. I was too late". "You-" Klaus began. "Leave him alone Klaus. It's not his fault. It's theirs" I said while looking at the villagers as they went about their day. As if nothing happened. My eyes changed. My mood changed. I changed. "I'm thirsty brother. Why don't you head somewhere with Philip" I said while walking away from them. Klaus smiled, "Would you like some company?", he asked. "I'm fine thank you" I finished. After that, let's just say I had lots of fun. I smiled evilly.

Author's Note -

Well now things are taking an interesting turn...

Also, when she says, "OMG", she is actually saying the whole phrase, "Oh my god", but I just wanted to shorten it so it could be easier.