Father

Katalina's POV -

A few days after Henrik's death, my mother told me that I would be leaving for a few days. I was confused. Why would I be the only one leaving? She urgently packed me some clothes and some herbs. "Mom, I don't understand. Why am I leaving?" I asked her. "It's nothing my love. Your just going to spend some time with your father" she said. "My father?" I questioned. "Yes darling, he's worried about you and he misses you" she said. "I see..." I replied. "Aren't you excited? Your going to see your father" she said. "Of course I am, it's just that I don't want to leave Klaus" I said. "Don't worry darling, he'll be just fine" she said while running her fingers through my hair. "Ok then" I lightly smiled.

"I'll see you guys soon" I said to my siblings while I hugged each one of them. "Be careful" Klaus told me. "Always am" I replied back. "Don't have too much fun" Kol said while ruffling my hair. I laughed. "Oh my little beautiful sister, what will I do being the only girl around here then while you are gone" Rebekah said while crossing her arms. "Don't worry Bekah, I'll be back soon" I said holding her hand, she smiled. "Bye father" I said. "Be a good girl Katalina" he said. "Don't cause your mother's friend too much trouble" he added. "Of course father, I'll be in my best behavior" I said while looking at my parents. If father ever grew to know about my real parents, he would shoot out. I couldn't let that happen. "Come on darling, it's time" my mother said. I turned back to look at my siblings once again. "I'll see you guys. Love you" I said. "Love you" they said as I turned back to go meet my father, Poseidon.

Once we got there and I saw my father, I ran up to him. "Father" I said happily while hugging him. "How's my little pearl doing?" he asked me. "I'm fine" I said. My father turned to look at my mom. "Esther, it's nice to see you. I'm very sorry for the loss of your child, Henrik" my father said to my mom. I looked down. "Thank you Poseidon" my mom said with sadness in her voice. "I know that you are in a hurry so I won't waste more of your time. I'll take care of her well" my father said. I was confused. Why was my mom in a hurry? I would have to ask my father after she left. "Thank you so much Poseidon. Behave darling, I love you" she said while giving me a hug. "Yes mom, I love you too" I said. She then left. "Father, why is mom in a hurry?" I asked him. "I don't know Kai" he said. I didn't believe him though. I guess I would just have to find out when I go back.

3 Days Later -

I struck with my sword towards my enemy. Beads of sweat rolling down my face as I counter stepped his move. Right when I was about to make my next move, I was all of a sudden pushed down, sword close to my neck. I gasped. "Better, but you need more practice" said my father while he helped me up. I grumbled, "How do you expect me to beat a god?" I said. "Trust me, I know you will one day" he said while smiling at me. "When will that be" I muttered as I drank some water, immediately feeling the energy come back to me. "Don't push yourself to much kiddo. Just keep practicing and you will beat then everybody who challenges you" he said. I slightly smiled, "Everybody? Even you father?" I asked. "You never know darling" he said. "Now let's go eat" he said while guiding me back to our little cottage.

"Father, will I ever get to see your palace?" I asked. "Well you'll have to ask your mother Kai. I don't want any problems" he replied. "I know mom will be ok with it" I said. "Well then, we'll see. Now eat" he said. And with that, we began to eat.

4 Days Later -

"No Esther, she will not go with you. I am taking her with me. I will not risk my daughter getting killed. Do you seriously think I trust the monsters you created?!" I heard my father tell my mom. "Poseidon, it was the only way I could protect them. Trust me, Katalina will be fine. They would never hurt her" my mom said. What are they talking about? I pulled my bag with my stuff inside and then made myself seen. "What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing Katalina, go back to your room" my father said while pointing to certain direction. "But, I'm leaving today. That's why mom is here isn't it" I questioned. "Yes my darling, now come on, its going to get late" my mother said while signaling me to come now. My father then blocked my path. "She is not going with you" my father said menacingly. "Can someone please tell me what is going on" I said getting annoyed. "Your father doesn't want you to be with us anymore" my mother said. I turned to my father. "Is that true?" I asked. "Kai, you can not go. You are leaving with me" he said. "Father, you can not decide for me-" I started. "You are a minor, not an adult. Until then, you will have to listen to me" he said. "Your trying to separate me from my daughter!" mom yelled. "She isn't your daughter! She's Thalia's daughter!!" my father yelled back. "How dare you say that?! I raised her. She is equally my daughter!!" my mom said. "Esther you need to leave" my father said. "I'll leave, but with my daughter" my mom said as she threw a spell towards my father so fast I didn't have time to comprehend what was about to happen. My father all of sudden fell out of consciousness and the next thing I knew, I was already outside running with my mom. "Don't worry darling, he'll be fine. It will just give us enough time to get home and for me to power up another spell" my mom told me as we ran. I nodded with understandment, but still worried about my father.

It felt like we were running and walking for hours, which we were by the way, but we finally made it home. Something I noticed immediately was that nobody was outside. I frowned in confusion. Where is everyone? "Have some water darling, you must be tired" my mom said handing me a cup of water. "Thank you" I said taking the cup. "Your father and your siblings will be here soon" my mom said I nodded excitedly. I couldn't wait to see them again. I went to put my stuff down, but then I noticed some rags filled with blood. "Mother why is there blood on this" I said holding them up. I then froze.

My siblings were here.