I'm trying to figure this out

Demetri's POV -

"You're crazy" I said. He crossed his arms, "I knew you would say that". "You are absolutely crazy. What the heck, do you mean that she's my bloodsinger. That would mean that she's, that she's m-my" I stuttered. "Soulmate" he finished. "I know its crazy to believe since everything that you told me was literally just you treating her awfully, but I still came to that conclusion" he said. I then laughed, "You've gone mad Alec". "I know I have" he said. "Then why do you think that" I asked. "Because that's the only thing that can explain it" he said. 'Alec, not to be mean, but even you haven't found your soulmate. How could you possibly know?" I said. He looked away. "Is this about that girl you met during your human years? Alec, she must be dead by now. She wasn't even your soulmate" I said. "You don't know that" he said. "What if she's like us?" he questioned. "I'm sorry man, but I highly doubt that" I said. "It doesn't even matter now, does it? Why don't you just go back and try to pin your feelings" he said while fixing some things. "Look I didn't mean to hurt you Alec. I'm sorry I-" "Dem, it's really fine. Look, I'll help you try to sort your feelings out, but can we please just stop talking about my life" he said while putting a hand up to his forehead. "Yeah, sure" I replied.

Katalina's POV -

My stomach grumbled, but I couldn't do anything about it. I needed to find another way of gaining back my energy. I then sensed, water. I headed to the balcony and leaned lightly over the balcony. I smiled. I outstretched my hand a little, "Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina". The water then started coming towards me. It almost reached me, when I heard footsteps. I stopped and looked at the moon. Whenever I looked at the moon, I thought about Henrik and Klaus. I smiled lightly. "What are you smiling about?" I jumped when I heard Demetri. "Nothing" I said while hugging myself. "Are you cold?" he questioned. "No" I replied. He eyed me with a confused look. "What?" I asked him. "You're lying" he said simply. "About what?" I said while looking off into the distance. I then felt something warm being placed around my shoulders. I shrugged him off. "Look, not so thank you for the concern, but I don't need it" I said while looking him in the eyes. "You don't like being cared for?" he asked. Is he serious right now?. "We were literally just arguing about an hour ago, you are my kidnapper, and I also punched you in the face. Why are YOU being like this right now?" I said quickly. "I'm trying to figure something out" he said simply. "Are you trying to figure me out? Because let me tell you something Demetri. Not even my siblings have figured me out. Nobody has" I said while I turned my gaze back to the moon. "The moon means something to you, doesn't it?" he said. I gave him an incredulous look. "Figure out your intentions please" I said while walking back inside. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Are you trying to be a friend or an enemy?" I said. "I'm trying to find out the truth about you" he said. I froze for a moment. He can't possibly know who I am right? Of course he doesn't Katalina. He wouldn't have tried kidnapping you in the first place then. "What exactly are you trying to find out about me?" I asked. "I still don't know" he said while shutting the balcony doors. "You're confusing" I chuckled. "You are too" he said. "Look Demetri, I am not your friend nor your enemy. If you just give me back my stuff, I'll won't say anything about what happened here" I said. "Well then, you're in for a hell of a ride here Katalina" he replied. "Actually, I think its vise versa" I said while walking towards him. "Is that so?" he asked. "Yup" I replied while making sure to pop the p. He only chuckled.