3'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

I stare up at Chris as he rode on my dick, gasping for air as he continued to have do so without much shame. I grip his hips and shove him backwards, turning him over as I was faced with his back.

Gripping his waist as he got onto all-fours, I continue to pound into him. When I look to the side of me I see the blanket pile. I knew Amren was still there and I smile, looking back down at Chris.

I pull my cock from his ass, coming on his back. I see his body tremble as he came as well. Once he collapsed onto the bed I sat back, leaning against the headboard.

Chris looks over his shoulder at me, grinning at me. He starts to turn a bit as he looks at me intently, going towards me as he straddled my lap. When he starts kissing my neck, I begin to smile.

"So. I heard you like me, huh?" I tease him and he pulls back some.

"Yes. I wasn't lying when I said that either. You don't have to necessarily believe me, but I was being one-hundred percent truthful. I really...like you." He murmurs to me, and I snicker.

I've known Chris for some time, but I never really believed he was a true friend. I thought he was just obsessed with finding out my story. Is this really it?

He just took a liking to me?

When I look to where Amren was it looked like no one was really there. I couldn't tell honestly...

"I don't want to go about this the wrong way, so...how about we go on a date?" I raise my eyebrow at him, and Chris nods excitedly. My hand caresses his back while looking in the direction of Amren.

A smirk grew on my lips, soon looking back at Chris.

"I'll let you take a shower first, I insist." I nod to him, but Chris grabs my hands.

"You can come with me. Let's take a shower together." He murmurs towards me, but I wanted to see Amren's reaction.

"My shower is not that big enough to fit two, buff men in there. Please, go first." I insist to him, Chris nodding as he threw his legs over the bed. When he tried to stand he almost fell, and I was able to catch him in time.

I walk him to the bathroom, setting him on the edge of the bathtub. Grinning down at him, I leave the bathroom and close it behind me. As I stood here I looked at the blankets, waiting.

Once I heard the bath water start I go towards them. When I yank the blankets off I see Amren look up at me in astonishment. His face turned pink when he saw me and he looks away.

I already knew I was naked before him, folding my arms down at him. We spoke about nudity hours ago and now we're here.

"Did you like what you witnessed?" I ask him curiously. Amren moved his eyes off of mine, and I see him look at a loss for words. "You have too much pride to admit that it was nice wasn't it? I mean...if I made you so uncomfortable you don't have to come around anymore, I completely understand-."

"The opposite." Amren interrupts me, staying in the blankets as he looks up at me now. His lips press into a firm-line whilst looking at me. "I've never seen such a thing. How you could easily pleasure your friend and how passionate all of that was. It looked like a performance...but a fascinating one that I have never seen before. The connection of two beings can create such a thing like that?"

What the hell?

I know I had a scowl on my face. There was absolutely no reason as to why he found that fascinating.