16'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Idris!" Azriel exclaims happily, and I look as the walls opened up. I see him smile at me, rushing towards me instantly.

Hugging his body, I saw that his hair was more cut, but I wasn't going to complain. I was a little...saddened because of all the things that have been told to me. I can't see them...him the same.

"What do you mean by that?" He pulls back, looking at me sadly. I sigh because I didn't want to speak about this so early.

"I have been told about what your father tried doing a few decades ago...you may not have been born; but he told me. Your dad really tried to kill off all of our kind...this was before the wall was built. He went around...with some aid and just killed as many werewolves as he could. It was a bloodbath...right?" I tell him now, and I see Azriel's eyes widen.

He didn't look like he wanted to speak on such a thing and I snort.

"I didn't know it went that far. I knew my mind wouldn't hate on your kind like that-."

"Did your Head Alpha tell you why daddy went to that extent? Huh?" Azriel interrupts me harshly, and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Did your Head Alpha say why?"

"There was no 'why' after, your father just wanted to exterminate us-."

"No! Daddy went on a rampage all those years back because your father was enslaving vampires for his sick needs. Your father is older than me and how on earth has he not died? Your kind is mortal, have you ever once wondered how he's still living?" Azriel snaps at me, and I don't say anything. "He enslaved our kind for his sick desire to make your kind into some Hybrid breed. He took some of our people, trapped them, and tried creating Hybrids. It is very rare and dangerous to create a Hybrid-."

"So that's why you didn't want to tell me I was one, huh?" I snap back, and his eyes become hooded on me. "You can't deny that, can you?"

"No, I won't. I said we are more similar than you think, that was a test. You failed and I didn't bother elaborating further on it because I knew you wouldn't listen. You know what I am saying is true because he has enslaved vampires there! You know he does too! Why are you getting mad at me for something your father did?!" He yells at me, and I sneer.

"My dad...wait, how did you know he was my dad?"

Azriel's face became red, and he stepped back on step. I grab his arm as I yank him towards me, glaring at him.

"How the hell did you know my father was the Head Alpha? If you knew then why the fuck did you not tell me?!" I shout in his face, and I see him yank out my grasp. "How the hell did you know?!"

"Stop...yelling at me." He hisses sharply, and I roll my eyes. "I knew when you were born...April 25... Because on that very day I already knew from the very get-go. I knew...it was a feeling on that day and I'm...sorry that I couldn't help you-."

"Fuck that!" I snap as he grabs my wrist and I yank away harshly, causing him to fall onto his bottom. "If that is so fucking true and you knew everything, then why have me go and do all of this? Why didn't you tell me?! What the hell was the damn point-?!"

"It is not my job to help you find yourself. I gave you...hints each time, you either denied them, bullied me about even suggesting, or ignored. I purposely led you into doing this yourself because I want you to find yourself. Sorry...if you prefer for me to have told you all of this upfront so that I could risk you bashing me for it... No-."

"You never even tried. I was beginning to trust your ass, and you lied about everything-!"

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you because of this! You're so mean to me...just stop...please. I am not a werewolf, and I understand why you may be prejudiced; but please trust me...please. Your...your father is lying to you." He whimpers grabbing my arms tightly and insisting.