37'

I have finally confessed my feelings to Whistler!

Never did I think I would be doing such a thing. I thought I'd die with my feelings in a grave in a thousand or so years, but here I am.

Standing beside Whistler, helping him with his tasks around the castle. I desired to because it seemed that that's all he wanted to do. He doesn't ever want to leave, just work. I wasn't going to force him to do something so I'll help him instead!

"I am still taken aback." Whistler chuckles shyly as I helped him check his list to make sure we didn't miss anything. "Of all people you could possibly like, you like...me."

"Not like," I say, seeing him look at me, "I'm in love with you, correction."

"Oh, I am so sorry." He apologizes, smiling at me. "Of all people, you are I love with me. What have I done earn such an honor?"

I smile at him, seeing him wait for an answer. Except I just shrug as I wasn't going to tell him yet.

"Well...it is a very easy thing to do, to fall in love with you." Is what I say instead, grinning when I see him look away shyly. "I have been in love with you ever since I was a little kid. It was impossible to like anybody else, honest."

I see him grin down at shyly as he wasn't even doing his task anymore. His hands were holding on tightly to his list and I raise my eyebrow at him. I could tell he was thinking, but this looked different.

"I never even noticed your feelings," He breathes, looking at me and I grin down at him, "I'm sorry."

"It is quite alright." I chuckle, taking the list from him and set it to the side. Now I lean against the wall as I look at him more intensely. Finding him so...beautiful before me, I wondered how I kept my feelings before.

This was hard...to look at him and not just confess to him everything I have ever felt for him. It grew within my chest and it made my heart beat quite hard. Whistler's cheeks were still pink, seeing his hands hang idly. Usually he's holding something and he looked almost lost without having something in his hands.

I extend my hand towards him, seeing him look at it. His hand raised as he started to bring it near mine. Once it rested upon mine, I let my thumb lay across his fingers and let mine surround his now.

"Your hands are quite small." I state, beginning to pull him towards me slowly. He steps towards me without looking uncomfortable. Once he was before me, he blushed even more. "You are very shy. It is very cute."

"No..." He chuckles, shaking his head, but I nod adamantly.

"Yes, yes." I nod fast as he just looks off. "I...I have a question."

"Go for it." He murmurs, standing before me as I still laid against the wall. I brought his hand towards my lips and I let it hover before them. His brown eyes gazed up at me in wait, almost like he was waiting, without even realizing, he was.

Looked more like shy wait than anything.

"When you were...with my dad, you were praised because of your pure intentions. Even when my mom was brought back over here, you both divorced and they married. Forever, you will have 'having divorced the Head Alpha' over your head. Does...does that bother you?"

"No." He answers simply, and I grin. "I knew my plan. I was tired of seeing vampires being mistreated and the issues between the other. It was unnecessary, and I went into it with that mind. Being with your dad never crossed my mind because I never went into it wanting him, I wanted nobody. I was content being lonely for forever. I am not that attractive, I'm quite average."