28'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***
____couple months later____

I glare forward, my arms folded to my chest as I saw people together. There was nothing I had to say because I didn't have any kindness or sympathy for anyone.

As of now, I added extra security against the vampires. Certain ones, to be exact. There was nothing I had to say that was good about them. Especially when it came down to Zepto and his group, nothing good whatsoever.

I'm not...a good person. I was not that nice already, but now I'm meaner than ever before. It's like I've become...a grinch.

The only person who I am sweet to is Azriel, and I'm kind to Whistler. Anyone else doesn't really get much sympathy or kindness from me. I know they didn't do anything...but I'm so heartbroken about the situation.

Azriel is doing...horrible. He is still my beautiful...but sad statue. He didn't really have much reaction to anything and even when I did go to him like right now...there was nothing.

I look down at Azriel, seeing him still stoic. It's been months since he's acted...like how he once was. He is still and has no reaction to anything. Is just silent...remaining still.

"I'm home." I say to him, and I saw his eyes move onto me. "I...I hope you're doing well. How was it at home?"

Azriel looks away from me, and his lips began to tremble. That's when I sit beside him as I pull him to my chest. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he cries even more.

My arms pull him right onto me, and he sits on my lap. His body curled against mine whilst he cried. I couldn't take this much longer...his sadness.

"Do you have anything that you want? Are you hungry? Do you want to go on a walk? Do you want to take your shower now?" I question him while I look him in the face.

His eyes were lifeless as he didn't give me a response. All I could do was look at him looking at me...looking so broken.

"You've been...like this for months. I know what your father did was beyond acceptable, I understand. I just wish you'd...I don't know. I'm upset about our baby too, I hope you don't think I am not. I just can't keep...dwelling on it or it'll kill me. I just want to see you smile, that's all. I understand if that will take some time, but I don't want you to let your father's actions get to you." I say to him, and I see his eyes watering again.

Before the tears could fall I wipe them off his eyelids. I notice how long his hair has gotten too. His bangs were beginning to fall into his eyes again. The back of it is as also beginning to go down his neck and towards his back. He hasn't bothered trying to fix himself up and if it wasn't for me bathing him, I don't think he would've ever put in the effort to.

I have to also force him to drink my blood. Have to practically shove my finger into his mouth and let his fangs nip it. Once the blood flows he'll drink it. Otherwise he won't do it for himself.

I cradle his face in my hands, seeing his eyes lock onto mine. My thumb runs over his lips and he remained still.

"I don't...like seeing you sad like this. I want you to smile, please." I beg him softly, seeing him just keep looking at me. I rest my thumbs on each side of his lips.

I force them upwards, only for me to let go and it went back still.

"I haven't heard your beautiful voice in months. I am suffering, undoubtedly." I murmur to him as I press my lips to his cheek. I move back some and see his eyes watching me. "Do you want me to kiss you?"