5'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Go off to the right and I'll take the left!" I shout at someone in the corps as we were on a mission to remove some vampires from a new area. We were drawing closer towards the location and I look over my shoulder.

I see Chris nodding proudly as he was on the right, others on the right as well. Even Laikynn was listening but he had a tendency to listen well when it came to these missions.

When it came to me specifically aside from the missions, he had zero respect for me. In my opinion he hates me and even tried pushing my buttons earlier.

As I face forward I saw someone rush past us and I flinch at the distinctive scent of a newborn vampire. It smells like fresh blood and an odd sweet scent.

"They're nearby, watch your back and prepare yourselves for-."

I found myself being rushed at as my body slams into a tree hundreds of feet from them. Staring forward at them I saw them under attack now, I realize that the vampire who shoved me was coming towards me.

I saw how bright his eyes were and that certified that he was just turned into a vampire. That pissed me off because they were growing in numbers. I don't know why Amren tried to say otherwise.

Once he gets right on me I reach out and grab his neck, immediately about to break his neck.

"Jagger!"

I flinch, seeing Amren running towards me and right when he was before me he disappears. Except I saw just blurs in front of me, Jagger trying to struggle out of my grasp as I held his neck tightly.

What does Amren want with...this Jagger person? Why shouldn't I kill him right now?

"Azriel!" Jagger cries as if he was some little boy crying for his mother. Except my eyes widen when I hear that name and yank Jagger closer towards me.

My eyes glare into his as he was just trying to remove my hand. He looked afraid for his life the more I glared at him and saw he wasn't attacking me.

"Azriel...you speak of Azriel Moreau, right?" I growl at him and he starts to cry. It was annoying to watch as I keep ahold of his neck. Rushing him towards the main fight I saw that there were...weird-looking vampires here.

Began to remember what Amren said. Saying how he likes to bring the weak and looked down upon, to help them gain something from this. However none of them were fighting back against the werewolves it seemed.

"Idris they're just running, they aren't trying to be in the confrontation!" Axel snaps angrily as he slammed a vampire to the ground, seeing his neck be broken. "Can we just kill them and leave?"

I ignore his words, standing here in the middle of the fight. I held onto Jagger's throat as I was trying to make sense of what I was seeing.

These vampires weren't doing anything...fight back!

Amren...

I flinch when I feel Jagger's nails dig into my wrist, and I feel my claws bare themselves. Stabbing into his neck, he cries out in pain and I found myself letting go. Before I knew it he was running away and I just follow him.

As I did I found myself being kicked in the side. My body flying into a tree some distance from them. When I look I saw no one around me. Until I realized that it was that same guy that I've seen.

The one who almost killed me. I begin to find myself going into the mindset of kill on sight as I go to him. Once I did the both of us were trying to bare blows to the other, but it was coming to the point that we were both too fast.