9'

***↑ 𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 ↑'wolf-form'***

***
𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥
'wolf-form'
***

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

I had my arms behind my back, my wrists bound with handcuffs. My eyes travelled onto Azriel as he spoke with his father in a rush, and my head was suddenly forced forward.

"You dare do such a thing with my son?" He snaps at me, and I see him stand before me now. I didn't know what he thought we did, but all we did was...all he did was jerk off. I got off to it without even touching myself, so I think I'm in the clear.

We stood in the grand hall it seemed of their castle. The castle was so grand in size that wondered why so few people would live in it. I mean...I don't know that, but still.

"I dare do what with him-?"

"You deflowered my son." He hisses quietly, and I found myself snorting. "Oh, so you think that's funny?"

I glance at Azriel, seeing his cheeks were completely red. His hair was still white and I wondered if that meant something... Clearly did since his dad seems to think something.

"What makes you think I did such a thing?" I question him mockingly, and his eyes widen. That's when in a split second he had Azriel beside him. He touched Azriel's hair, and his lips trembled sadly.

I saw Azriel grin at his father softly, but I found this ridiculous.

"A werewolf would dare do such a thing to my precious son-?"

"What? Are you telling me if his hair turns white that means he's lost his 'v-card' or something?" I ask, and he glared at me.

"Yes."

"Well, you're wrong." I growl, his eyes widening at my words. "All that happened...we...we didn't even have sex."

This was weird because I could tell he was embarrassed. His father didn't see it that way as he continued to caress his hair.

"You're lying to me. His hair tells me everything-."

"We...I mean, he had his first orgasm...that's it." I groan very quietly, and Azriel's head dropped forward. I see his dad's eyes widen as he looks at Azriel.

Only for his hands to remove off of his son, and he clasps them together. A smile comes to his face as he goes around me. I feel the handcuffs be removed now.

"I see where I have been...mistaken." I hear him chuckle, and he goes back to standing in front of me. "There's still a question that hasn't been answered."

"And what is that?" I ask him, a little annoyed that he just assumed that I fucked his son.

"Why is a werewolf on my side? You have a death wish?" He questions me curiously, laughing as he pats Azriel's back. Azriel had his hair hiding his face still and he looked back at me.