31'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***
____a few months later____

"Ah..."

Azriel leaned his head into the crook of my shoulder, my hand jerking his off cock. My hand running up his chest as I grope it. Pressing a kiss to his cheek, I watch his hand come out of the water.

He lifts his hand up further and rested it upon mine. Trying to grab my hand, I let him do so as I bring his knuckles to my lips. I kiss them as I keep jerking him off.

"Azriel you look like a very handsome fairy." I chuckle,  kissing his cheek and my legs tighten around his.

The water was full of so much bubbles as some began to float up with more action. Suddenly I saw him whimper a little bit louder when my finger starts to caress his tip.

I grind my dick against his ass the more I jerk off, noticing him gasping.

Watching his hair begin to glow, I grip his face as I turn it. I press my lips to his while he moaned. I could feel his body tremble as he was cumming, his lips trembling against mine too.

While we kissed I had to take a deep breath because I was very hard. My hand rested on his stomach as I grab his hand, beginning to move it towards my dick.

"Idris..."

I stop, looking as I saw Azriel looking at me innocently.

"Yes?"

"I want to eat...something sweet." He murmurs to me, and I flinch.

"Sweet? You want to eat something swe-."

"Pudding. I want one of those floating puddings, the ones that jiggle. It's a golden color with a chocolate layer, yeah..." Azriel licks his lips as I couldn't believe this. "I want it."

I face forward, still feeling hard...too hard. Azriel was looking at me with so much anticipation and I could tell he wanted that pudding. Why now...? When things were getting so good?

"Who am I...to keep you from what you want?" I chuckle, standing up from the tub as I turn. I wrap a towel around my waist to try and hide my erection. "I'll order the best types of puddings out there, the 'floating puddings'. Is there anything else besides the pudding that you want?"

"Idris...sorry."

I look, seeing Azriel blushing greatly. His eyes on my dick as it was risen greatly under the towel.

"Sorry? Don't apologize, you're pregnant again and you deserve to be spoiled. Anything you want, you must get. There's nothing for you to be sorry for, I'm completely fine." I smile at him, and I see Azriel look back up at me.

He pouts a bit as he looks away, only to look back at me. I see him dip himself in the water only to come back up as his fair stuck to him now, so beautiful...

"I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I can make up for it." He nods adamantly, and I wave that idea off.

Even though it sounded perfect...

I leave the bathroom in an embarrassed huff because I am...hard as a fucking rock. He always had that skill...of just getting me to this point then leaving me hanging.

Ever since we made that deal to...try again one more time, it has been like this. He's pregnant again, but here's the thing. This is completely different from before.

He doesn't want blood, none of that. He craves just the most random of things. We could be about to have sex, but right when he orgasms he suddenly is hungry for something. It could be the most random thing - like him abruptly wanting pudding.