T e n ~ "B l a k e"

I couldn't get this smile off of my face. It's been on there since the kiss last night. Candace walked over to me with a confused look. I ignored it and shot the ball up.

"What're you so happy about?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to shoot the ball. I missed everyone. The smile suddenly disappeared. Maybe I should've listened to my agent. I finally figured out why he said no dating. It would cloud up my mind and get me distracted. Candace looked at me in shock.

"Dude, you rarely miss. What got into you?" she asked.

"I'm so stupid!" I said. "I should've listened."

"Listened to who?"

"My agent!" I fell to the floor and brought my knees up. "I cannot believe I was so stupid as to of kissed him!"

"Who?" Candace sat on the floor with me.

"Blake."

We stayed silent the rest of practice. I went straight home. Blake waved to me when I got out of the car. I looked at him for a second before going inside. My mom was still sleeping. I slumped onto the couch. Candace texted me asking if I wanted to go to the Clippers game. That would mean I would have to see someone that I might be falling for. Someone that I have no idea what he means to me. I realized that a year escaped my eye. My mom had walked out of the bedroom. I wiped the tear away.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Nothing." I said. A few hours went by. I was still staring blankly into space. A knock came at the door. My mom went to answer it. She came up the stairs with Kristi and Candace.

"You don't have a choice." Candace said. "You're going to the game."

*******************

Sorry its so short, I'll update later tonight