F o r t y n i n e ~ "E v e r y p a r e n t fa l l s"

I walked into the bedroom to find Ally on her iPad with TJ sleeping in the pack and play next to the bed. Ally's leg was off as she concentrated on what she was looking at. I don't even think she noticed me. She didn't even look at me when I layed down on the bed.

She reached for her phone, dialing a number and putting it on speaker.

"This is Busy Bees, Kerri speaking, how may I help you?" a lady spoke in a cheerful voice.

"Hi, Kerri, my name is Ally Griffin, I was just calling about possibly enrolling my son into your program."

"Let me patch you into my supervisor and she can explain everything to you." There was a moment of silence before an older lady spoke.

"Patti Gamboa speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Ally Griffin. I was just calling about the possibility of enrolling my son into your program."

"Oh, great! Here at busy bees, we have three major age groups. Infants from zero to one year old. Toddlers from one to two point nine. And preschool from two point nine to four or five depending on when the child's birthday falls. How old is your son?"

"He's not even one month yet, but I want to enroll him around the middle of September."

"That sounds great! Busy bees offers school during the school months, September to June, as well as summer child care."

"We won't be needing summer child care, just the regular school year. I also have a question, on your website it says that you mostly take children whose parents are teachers. Both me and my husband aren't teachers, would that be a problem?"

"Not at all. Our facility is a part of a child care program at a high school, so most of our students are the teacher's kids. The only thing is, this program allows high schoolers to learn how to work in this field, so your child would be handled by students. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all."

"Alright, is it possible for you to come in and tour the facility? I think that might make your decision to come here a little more easier."

"Yeah, that would be fine."

"How's Friday?" Ally looked at me and I nodded.

"Friday is great!"

Ally finished her conversation and hung up. I peeked over her shoulder as she looked at the website for the day care. She was scrolling through the pictures of the facility. It looks really nice.

"Why'd you set that up?" I asked.

"Because your season starts in September, and I'll be training and rehabbing." Ally explained. "I thought it would be nice for him to interact with other children. They have a preschool there, so we won't have to look for another school until he's ready for kindergarten. Even if we both have a day off, he'll be going everyday unless he is sick."

"Tell yourself that, you get attached."

Ally shot me a look, telling me to shut up. I smirked, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down to me.

"There's a team dinner tonight at Steve's house, wanna go?"

"Sure, I just have to shower." Ally kissed my nose. "Can you sit in the bathroom just in case I fall?"

"Of course baby." I grabbed the iPad before following her to the bathroom. She's still scared to shower alone, so I always sit on the floor while she's in there. I'm trying to get her to be okay by herself, so she'll be fine for the days I'm away for games. She told me that she wasn't going to shower if I wasn't here. She also said she's going to sleep with her leg on just in case Tommy wakes up in the middle of the night. I asked Marieka ahead of time if she would stay here when I wasn't here. My mom is also thinking about visiting so Ally can have an eye kept on her. I don't want her to feel like she can't do something just because I'm not here. She hasn't fallen in the shower for a while. She's getting faster at putting her leg on when Tommy wakes up. She doesn't have to worry, but she does.