T h i r t y f o u r ~ "O n a b o a t"

Blake gave me a piggyback ride into his brother's backyard. Marieka greeted us with two beers. I took them as Blake made his way to two empty seats. He set me down on one and sat down next to me on the other.

"Yo, Blake!" Taylor yelled. He continued when he got closer to us. "We're gonna be heading out to Santa Monica soon. Marieka's brother brought his boat."

"That's cool by me." Blake said. He turned towards me. "You all set to walk."

"Um." I looked at the ground to try to hide the fact that I was lying. "You know, I'm still in a lot of pain. I think you need to carry me."

Blake glared at me. I tried not to smile. I was the worst liar on the planet. He nodded his head. He took my phone out of my hand and picked me up. He walked over to the pool and through me in.

"Still want me to carry you?" he asked with a smirk. I climbed out of the pool. I smiled widely at him. His smirk disappeared. I jumped up on his back. He carried me to the car. When we got to the beach, Blake and I walked hand in hand to where they were setting the boat up. I stared at the boat as they unlached it from the truck and pushed it into the water. Blake put his hand on my back and led me to the water. I stopped a few steps before the boat.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked.

"What if the boat sinks?" I asked.

"Ally." I ignored him.

"What if there are sharks?"

"Ally."

"What if I fall into the water and get bit by a shark?"

"Allyson!" I looked up at him. He picked me up and put me in the boat. I let out a squeal. Blake hopped in and pulled me into a hug. When the motor finally turned off, I raised my head. Blake was smirking. I took off my shirt and shorts to save from getting them soaked from sea water. Blake's smirk got even bigger. He didn't pick me up and throw me in the water like I thought he would. His smirk suddenly disappeared. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and he kissed my nose.

"Isn't this the part where you throw me in the water and laugh at me trying swim back to the boat?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, but I thought it would be funnier to do this." he said as he pulled at my bikini top strings. My mouth dropped while I tried to keep my top from falling. Marieka pushed Blake out of the way. She retied the strings for me. She handed me a beer while rolling her eyes at Blake.

"Know what I find funny?" I asked. Blake shrugged his shoulders. I pushed him into the water. He pulled me in with him. I screamed as I hit the water. I flailed my arms and legs as I tried to get back to the boat. Blake grabbed me by the waist and held me close to him. I ignored his attempts to calm me down.

"Allyson! There's nothing in the water!" Blake said. I gave up on trying to get out of his arms and to the boat.

"Hey, what's that shadow in the water?" Taylor asked with a smirk. "It looks like a shark."

I screamed as loud as I could. Blake let me go. I swam to the boat and pulled myself up. I crawled over to the corner and brought my knees to my chest. Blake got in the boat and came over to me. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know why I let you talk me into coming." I said. "I should be home packing."

"You can pack tomorrow." Blake said.

"I leave tomorrow! I can't pack tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~~

Today has been shit, I'm staying forever single, and boys are stupid.

But here's an update for you.

Sorry, it's kind of shitty. 

I want to sleep. For 3 days. Or weeks. Or years. Or lives. 

xx

Hydie Linn