T h i r t e e n ~ "S i s t e r s b i r t h d a y"

Today is my sisters birthday. She's in town because of the ESPY's and all star break. Everybody is meeting up at my house before we head off to the restaurant that I got privately just for tonight. I got dressed into a black Forever New Bella panelled scuba skater dress with black pumps and did my hair before picking out my sisters outfit and doing her hair. Before we knew it, our old friends from college were showing up along with family members. My sixteen year old brother had to stay home with the children of the family because we were going to be drinking and stuff and it's more of a bar than a regular restaurant. I kissed my baby sister on the forehead before heading out with my sister. We got to the bar first before anyone else. We took a shot together to toast for us. On Saturday, we'll be on the same team once again and we'll be working together once again. I jumped up onto the bar and sat there as everyone piled into the bar.

"You look nice." someone said. I looked up to find my ex boyfriend, Alex. I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks." I said. He smiled as he got up onto the bar next to me. I was starting to get uncomfortable so I got off of the bar and went to my sister. She immediately pulled me to the dance floor and started dancing with me. More like she grinded on me while I stood there awkwardly. When she was done, we went to a corner and talked.

"Are you going to the ESPY's with anyone?" Kylie asked. I smiled awkwardly and bit my lip.

"Yeah." I giggled out of me. Kylie looked at me suspiciously.

"Who?"

"Blake Griffin." I bit my lip again.

"Can we still walk the red carpet together and get some pictures?" I nodded my head.

"I wouldn't miss that for the world." We both started smiling. Kylie's favorite song came on. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Dance with me?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and agreed. We headed to the dance floor. The rest of the night was fun and funny when my parents let their guard down and got drunk.

*******************

Sorry its so short guys. Love you lots. I'll update again later today or tomorrow. I've been sick for a couple weeks and I have to make up all the work I missed.