T w e n t y t w o ~ "M o r n i n g"

The buzzing of the alarm clock has never been so beautiful. I get to see his handsome face this morning. Its the last day I get to see him before he goes on a two week road trip with his team. I sat up and stretched my arms upwards towards the ceiling. I looked next to me. He wasn't there. I sniffed the air. It smelt like turkey bacon. I swung my legs over my bed and got up. I ran my hand through my hair over and over again as I made my way down the hallway towards the kitchen. Blake was sitting on the counter as he stuffed a piece of bacon in his mouth. I rolled my eyes. He smirked. I walked over to him. I stood in between his legs as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me while he held another piece of bacon in his other hand.

"Morning." he said.

"Morning." I replied. I looked around the kitchen. I knew Blake didn't make the food himself. He doesn't cook. Or, at least he doesn't cook very well. He held the piece of bacon in front of my mouth. I took a bite. It actually tasted pretty good.

"Who made the bacon?" I asked.

"I did." he said. I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. He smirked. "Okay, my mom brought it over."

"Your mom's here?" He nodded his head.

"She's at my house with my dad, brother, and sister in-law. I told her we would come over when you were up and all dressed."

I nodded my head. I kissed his cheek before walking back to my room. Blake followed me. He stood outside the door as I changed. I put on a black bandeau with an Avenged Sevenfold muscle tank over it. I put on ripped washed blue jean shorts on with black thigh high combat boots. I looked in the mirror. My make up from last night was still perfect on my face. I grabbed my phone and walked out. Blake and I walked to his house. The smell of bacon and eggs hit my nose as we entered the house. Marieka greeted me with a hug.

"Morning!" Blake's mom, Gail, said. "How was last night?"

"Good. I came home early because I'm going to my brothers game against UCLA." I said.

"Oh, that's good." She smiled at me. I returned the smile. Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and led me to the counter where the food was. He grabbed two plates and started putting food on them for the both of us. I went to grab my plate, but Blake slapped my hand away. He grabbed both plates and walked over to the table. I followed him with my arms crossed. He smirked at me when he sat our plates down.

"I can carry my own plate ya know." I said. He ignored me. I sat down next to him. He grabbed my hand under the table as we both ate our breakfast in silence. I adjusted in my seat so that I was sitting indian style.

"I wish I was as tiny as you!" Marieka exclaimed. I giggled. "Honestly, I would kill to be doing that in these seats."

"So, Ally, what's the deal with Spain?" Tommy, Blake's dad, asked. I finished chewing what was in my mouth. I cleared my throat before answering.

"I'm going over there to do commentary and also learn from the pros over there." I explained. "I'll be there for a month and then I'm going to Boa Vista, Brazil for a week to visit some family that I have down there."

"Oh, that sounds fun. I didn't know you had family in South America." Gail said.

"Yeah, I do. My grandparents are from there. They moved here a year before my mom was born. My aunt and uncle moved back a few years ago. I would always visit them during the summer, but I couldn't do that this year."

The rest of breakfast was silent. I helped Blake and Taylor clean up the kitchen. I glanced at the clock when we were done. It was almost noon. I had to be at the baseball field in an hour. I felt my back pocket. The tickets were still in there from last night. I took them out and handed them to Blake.

"Your flights not until tonight. Why don't you guys come to the game?" I asked. "There's even a few extra tickets in there if you want to invite some of your teammates."

He nodded his head. He went to the living room, I'm assuming, to ask his parents. He came back and handed a ticket to Taylor. He handed me one and kept the rest.

"I'm assuming that's a yes?" I asked. He nodded. I pulled him down and kissed his cheek. "Well, we have to go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys xx,

I'm sick right now, but I decided to update anyways. Hopefully this posts. My internet has been on and off for a few days, making it hard for me to update my stories and do my homework.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Maybe I'll get another update in tonight, depending on how I'm feeling.

Have a great day/night/evening/morning/afternoon!

See ya later xx

Hydie Linn