F i f t e e n ~ "P r o b l e m s"

I finished packing quickly before I had to leave. My dad went to grab my bags and put them in the car. I slid them away from him.
"Ally, we have to leave! Give me your damn bags!" he yelled. I flinched. Kylie walked into the room and leaned up against the wall.
"She's not going with us." Kylie said. My dad looked at me wide eyed. I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and walked down the hall to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and waited for Blake to say we're leaving. There was a knock on the door. My dad went to answer it, but I told him not to. It was Blake. I let him in.
"Where are your bags?" he asked. I point to beside the couch. He picked them up and carried them out to the car. I followed.
"I can carry my own bags ya know." I said. He shook his head no.
"No ya can't. You have two broken arms." he said. I laughed.
Halfway through the flight, Blake sat down next to me. I took my headphones out and paused my music.
"You've been quiet." he said.
"Nothing new." I said. He nodded his head in agreement.
"You okay?" I nodded. "You don't seem yourself."
"Nothing a little sleep won't fix."
The flight was soon over. I went to my room to find that Kylie was already there. She was talking with my mom and dad. They didn't notice I came in but Kylie did.
"Honey, I am so proud of you!" Mom said.
"Thanks, but I'm only on the roster, I'm not a starter." Kylie said.
"That doesn't matter, you're an amazing player and this is an amazing opportunity. I could not be more proud of you than I am right now." Dad said.
Wow, he's never told me that. He's never been proud of me.
"Why don't you say the same to Ally, who's a starter and was the number one overall pick in the draft!" Kylie said. I rolled my eyes. They wouldn't even if they were proud of me.
"What has she done that's better than what you have accomplished?" Mom asked. I dropped my bags and went down to the lobby. Blake was walking in when I got down there.
"Hey!" I said. He smiled.
"I thought you would be sleeping by now." he said. I laughed.
"I would love to be but my family is just a bunch of assholes." He nodded his head. "Wanna get something to eat? It's on me."
"I'm down!" I laughed. We went to a restaurant that was close by. We ordered and sat in silence. My phone was blowing up with texts and missed calls from Kylie. I decided to turn it off after a while.
"Do you mind if my brother and his wife stops by?" Blake asked. "He says he has a surprise for me."
"That's fine." I said. Our food came shortly. I ate in silence. All I could think about was what my mom said. What have I done that's better than what Kylie's accomplished? Let's see, she's an all star and I'm an all star. There's one difference, I'm a starter and she's not. Blake snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up. There were five people standing in front of us.
"You okay?" Blake asked. I nodded my head. "Okay, well this is my brother, Taylor, my sister in law, Marieka, my mom, Gail, my dad, Tommy, and my midget sidekick, Matias."
"Midget sidekick?" I asked with a laugh. Blake nodded with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes. "I have to go. Ky is probably freaking out right now and I have to get up in four hours for practice."
"Alright, wanna chill after practice?" As much as I wanted to, I had a bunch of photo ops and interviews and then me and the girls were going out. I hate that I have plans.
"I can't, I'm sorry. Unless you want to go out with a bunch of muscular girls for drinks."
"That actually sounds really fun." I laughed. I said my goodbyes and went back to the hotel. Kylie almost tackled me to the ground when I got there. She wouldn't let go. I pushed her off and began to get my outfit ready for tomorrow when we go out. I pulled out my Queen Of Darkness black shorts that had ribbon on the sides that kept them together and 2 sets of 2 zippers for pocket in the front and a skull print tank top that stopped a little above my hips. Kylie shook her head.
"Dad is going to flip if you dress like a normal goth person." she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Ever heard of letting your child be who they want to be without caring what people say?" I asked. "He does that with everybody else, why not me?"
"You're the first born, they expect you to be a role model."
"Role models aren't based on how you dress and look! They're based on how you act and treat people and what you do as a person that affects others. My clothing doesn't affect anybody!"
"Stop being so stubborn and just do what he wants for once in your life!" I flinched. "Maybe there would be less fighting in this family if you listened!"
She did not just blame me for all the problems in this family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I might try to do another update tonight for you guys coz I feel bad that I went on a really long hiatus type thing.
But anyways, don't do drugs... Alone. Byyeeeee