Get to know the author

Hai
For those of you who may or may not be reading this, I just thought I should do a little get to know the author thing so you guys can get to know me.
Well my name is Hydie Turner. I like to be called Hydie Linn though because I personally believe that my mom and dad should have hyphenated my first and middle name or made them together my first name. I live in the sometimes awful place of Massachusetts in the United States of America. I live in a shitty town filled with druggies, some of them being my friends (don't worry, they're sweethearts and I love them).
My main goal in life is to leave this town and travel. I'd love to see the world and learn about all the different cultures and ways of life.
I'm in high school right now. I'm taking the child care program, hopefully going to college for a double major in psychology and special education. The kids I work with are the joy of my world and I love them dearly. They truly make my day 100000000 times better.
I LOVE sports with a burning passion. I've played them all my life. My favorite sport to play is softball. I also love to play basketball, but I have some injuries that have prevented me from making the team all throughout high school. (I'll get to those later.) My favorite basketball team is the Los Angeles Clippers. For both college softball and basketball, I love to watch Texas A&M, UCONN (where I want to go, but most likely can't), and Notre Dame (even though they're UCONN's rival, they're bomb!).
Music is the second love of my life behind sports. I play a few instruments and I'm always wanting to learn new ones. It always sticks with me and no matter how long I've gone without playing a certain instrument, it will always stick with me. I will never forget how to play. I play violin, piano, and drums. I want to learn guitar, but I am a little crammed at the moment. My aunt owns a music store and she made a deal with me. If I can get myself there, she'll give me free lessons. (The drive is like an hour, an hour and a half away.) I would love, love, love to learn all the instruments that are on planet earth, but I think that's a little too many. I still enjoy their sound.
I strive to get better at the things I do. I constantly have to be the best I can, maybe even more. I try to reflect that part of me in some of my characters in my books. Maybe I do a good job, probably not. I suck at description.
Books are my escape and they're 110% better than any movie ever made. I'm always reading whenever I can. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series. (I love JK Rowling in general!) I can read books hundreds of times, over and over again and never get old of them. (The same thing goes for songs, I never get old of them no matter how many times I listen to one song.)
I struggle. I have a lot of mental health problems. That's part of what made me want to be a psychologist. I want to help people, and I know first hand how some people feel and even how to handle some things. I have severe anxiety and depression. It runs in the family on both sides. But, I'm surviving and I'm in a semi good state right now.
I'm a very clumsy person. A few years ago, I broke my foot getting off of the floor. I got what they call a Jones fracture. Its the worst type of break and takes a little longer to heal than a normal break. It took one whole year and a little more to recover and one whole year and a little more on crutches. It was very painful. I now have a screw in my foot because about four months after I initially broke it, they found out that the bone wasn't healing. If I didn't get surgery, I wouldn't of been able to play sports again or do anything remotely physical. I also have bursitis in my knees. Bursitis is where there are puss glands in your joints that swell up if banged the right way. People my age rarely have this. Its more for the elderly. This has made it very difficult to play sports to the point where I haven't played anything for three years. I still try to stay as active as I possibly can.
I don't really know what else to tell you guys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll answer anything you got. If I'm too uncomfortable with any questions, I'll let you know.
Check out my other stories if you'd like.
Fun facts:
I sometimes forget that I'm hungry and need to eat.
My hair is purple and I have a mohawk.
My favorite color is black.
I have an obsession with purple stuffed monkeys.
I say bloody hell way too much for any normal human being.
I'm annoying 99% of the time.
My best friend lives in a totally different state and I have never met her in person before.
I collect funko figures.
My favorite place to shop is Newberry Comics.
I love and hate horror movies at the same time.
I'm normally not scared at horror movies until the second time I've watched them.
I'M A TERRIBLE WRITER.
That's all I got for you. I'm a pretty boring.
xx
Hydie Linn