F o r t y f i v e ~ "P r o m i s e"

There is smut in this next chapter. If you don't like that, just skip it, or don't read the chapter.

~~~~~~~

I watched as the same lady who put the sign in my yard put a sign in Blake's yard. The next step is to start looking for houses. Blake wants one with a big yard for the dogs as well as a pool. He also wants it to be a pretty laid back neighborhood with not a lot of commotion. I'm pretty sure a basketball court is going to be added to the list of things he wants. During the talk of the new house, Blake mentioned having it built from scratch. I would love that, but it takes too long. We might not have a place to stay for long.

Taylor and Marieka offered to have us stay with them. Blake jumped on that offer as quick as he could seeing how they're staying with us right now. I sat back and just listened. It took a while for Blake to realize I haven't said anything yet.

"What do you want?" Blake asked.

"I want what you want." I said. "Just, if we have the house built from scratch, it could take a while."

"I know, but it will be so worth it." He smiled as he grabbed my hand. "And it would be made to fit us."

"We can look into it. I didn't say no, I just implied that I'm impatient." I smirked as Blake and Taylor chuckled.

"I love you!"

"I love you." I giggled.

Blake pushed his laptop over to me. A picture of a piece of land was shown on the screen. Its for sale for a large amount of money that I don't particularly like. And the amount of money for a contractor and construction and everything else will add on to that.

"We can build our dream house." Blake said. I smiled, scrolling down the page.

"There's a lot of woods in this area." I commented.

"Its a little secluded, but the neighborhood is amazing. We should visit sometime to check it out. And the land is being sold by the same lady who is selling out houses."

"When would we have the time?"

"Saturday. Couch has something to do so practice was canceled, and there's no game that I have to be at until Monday after today's game."

"I guess we can." I sighed, getting up and going into the kitchen. I grabbed the bag of grapes and went back to the living room.

"I have a game to get ready for, I'll see you there." Blake gave me a kiss and left to go upstairs. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he turned back around. "You might want to start packing some things up."

"Oh really?" Blake ran up the stairs without answering.

X

Clippers lost their game against the Raptors after a long hard battle. Even with the loss, Blake came out of the locker room with a smile on his face. That's weird, he's normally sad or angry after a loss.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked as he wrapped an arm around me. We stopped in front of the press conference.

"I'm buying a home with my girlfriend. Why shouldn't I be happy?" he said. I smiled, kissing him on the lips.

"I'm gonna watch the press conference, back row." DJ showed up behind Blake, waiting for us to finish.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you."

I walked into the room followed by Blake and DJ. They went to the podium while I went to the back row. Most of the questions were about strategy and the game. After the press conference was over, I met the boys outside in the hall. We all walked to the parking garage together in silence. Blake's arm was wrapped tightly around me. We stopped when we got to the garage.