F o r t y f o u r ~ "D e c i s i o n s"

Blake has been gone for a week. He'll be back in a couple more days. Taylor and Marieka will be here for a couple more weeks. It's nice living with them, but Taylor talks too loud in the morning and Marieka uses all the hot water when showering. I want them gone.

Vanessa, Jerrol, George, Dylan, and Dylan's fiancé, who I don't know the name of, are sitting on my couch as I make some iced tea. Taylor is doing a mini workout on the porch, and Marieka is out shopping with her sister and brother.

Taylor walked in, grabbed a glass from the cupboard, and poured himself a glass of tea. I got everyone else a glass, and brought them out to everyone.

"Can you let the dogs out?" I asked as Taylor was about to lock the sliding door. He whistled as he opened the door. Bandit and Chaney ran down the stairs and out the door. He then closed it behind him. We really need to get a doggy door. I mean, bandit knows how to open the doors by himself, but it would help.

"Have you talked to Blake today?" Taylor asked, wiping the sweat off of his face with a towel.

"No." As soon as I said that, the doorbell went off. Taylor ran to answer the door before I could even get up.

"That's probably his parents." I mumbled. Vanessa smirked at me as I leaned back into the couch. Gail walked in, embracing me in a hug as soon as she had me in sight. Tommy was behind her on the phone. From the sound of it, it was Blake on the other line.

"How are you honey?" Gail asked.

"I'm good." I said with a smile. "Tommy, can you tell Blake to call me when he can."

"Sure." Tommy said.

"Go get ready gator." George said.

A little while ago, we all decided to go to the beach. Its a beautiful day, it should be spent at the beach. I went upstairs and got changed into a black bikini with shorts and a tank over it. I packed a bag with a towel, sunscreen, and other things in it.

We all got into George's SUV. He has the biggest car, and it fits all of us, so we decided to take it. As soon as we got on our way, my phone started ringing. It was Blake.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe," he coughed. "So, don't get mad at me, but I got ejected last night and suspended, so I'm coming home early."

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Everyone looked at me in shock. "What happened?" I asked more calmly.

"I got a flagrant 2."

"For?"

"Fighting."

I rolled my eyes. This kid is stupid.

"I'll be home in maybe a half hour." he added.

"Okay, I'm at the beach with Vanessa. You can come if you'd like." I said.

"Alright."

*****

I got home and immediately went to change into a bathing suit. I then went downstairs to say hi to my folks. I gave my mom and Marieka a hug. I then shook hands with my dad and brother. After explaining where I was going and inviting them along, we got in my car and went to the beach. From the parking lot, I could see Ally playing volleyball with her friends. She was in a bikini and shorts with sweat dripping off of her. As she stood in the back of the volleyball court, I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped and looked up at me, calming down when she saw me.

"Hey." she sighed, turning around and pushing us off of the court.

"Hi." I smiled. She frowned.