F o r t y ~ "S o c o n f u s i n g"

Its All-Star Weekend in the NBA. This year, it's in Toronto. Its Friday. Blake and I are going out to dinner with a few friends he flew out from LA. He told me to dress nice. He's going to have to deal with jeans, Chuck Taylors, and a Suicide Silence t-shirt. We walked into the restaurant together. His friends were already there.

"Hey Blake!" one of the girls said. Everybody at the table looked like they could be siblings. "I'm Ashley! This is my brother, Blake, my sister, Liv, and my other sister, Paige."

I nodded my head. Blake lightly pushed me towards the table. I took my seat and he took his next to me. I looked over the menu. To be honest, I wasn't really hungry. The waiter came to the table. I closed my menu and handed it to Blake.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Justin." he said in a gay voice. I wanted to scream out in joy. Instead, I squealed. He laughed and smiled at me. "I'll be taking care of you today. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Yes, and we're all ready to order I think." Blake, the friend of my boyfriend, said. This is going to get so confusing. The waiter looked at me last after everyone else ordered.

"I'm not going to have anything, but thank you!" I said.

"Can I at least get you something to drink?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll have an iced water with lemon" He finished writing down the order before walking away. A few minutes later, he came back with our drinks. I said thank you to him because no one else at the table would. The door opened to the restaurant. I looked over my shoulder as an instinct. I laughed when I saw who it was. It was Skylar, Brittney Griner, and Elena Delle Donne. I got up and ran over to Skylar. I jumped into her arms.

"You really need to learn to wear colors." Skylar said when she put me down.

"I am wearing colors. The letters of the band name is in yellow." I said with a smile at the end. Skylar rolled her eyes. My smile grew bigger. I walked back to the table with the girls following me.

"Hey, Blake. When Are you going to start making her wear colors?" Skylar asked. She sat down in my seat. She smirked at me when she looked up.

"I try. I told her to wear something nice and this is what she showed up in at my hotel room." Blake explained. I pushed Skylar out of my seat.

"Why don't you try being nice for once in your life?" Elena asked. I shook my head while lifting the top corner of my lip. I smiled when she left me alone about it.

"Why don't you girls join us? Pull up a chair." Blake said. They did as he said. I let out a sigh. Blake smirked at me. As much as I loved these girls, I was going to be playing with them in the celebrity game. I didn't need to be with them right now. I moved my chair closer to Blake so Elena could fit in between me and the other Blake. The food came to the table. I rested my head on Blake's shoulder while everyone ate. I couldn't sleep for the past few days. I guess I'll be able to catch up a little before the celebrity game.I opened my eyes when I felt Blake's hand on my thigh. It started moving upwards. I smacked it away. I looked up at him. He didn't even pause when he was talking to Paige. I closed my eyes again. His hand found its way back to my thigh. I smacked it away. This time, I got up and went to the bathroom. I sat up on the sink for a few minutes. When I got back, Blake wasn't there.

"Where's my boyfriend?" I asked as I took my seat. Nobody answered me. I cleared my throat. Skylar looked up from her phone. "Where is my boyfriend?"

She looked back down at her phone. I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat. I wish they wouldn't be like this.

"Skylar!" I whined. She rolled her eyes at my childish behavior.

"Fine!" she said. "He's outside on the phone." I went to go see if everything was okay with him.

"I wouldn't do that."

I turned back around.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just wait." she pleaded. I ignored her and walked outside. I saw Blake at the corner. His back was towards me. He turned around. When he saw me, he hung up and put the phone in his pocket. I shook it off. I wasn't going to cause a scene at the restaurant.

"I'm gonna go to the arena. Ya know, get ready and shit." I said.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded. I went to walk past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled my arm free and continued to walk down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I miss writing and updating. I've been so busy with school and I start a new job this week. I was supposed to start tomorrow but school got canceled and its a job within the school. But hey, I'll update again tomorrow since there's no school and I feel bad that I haven't been updating a lot. I'll even work on the next chapter all night and make it extra extra long for you.

Speaking of the next chapter, ITS THE SMUT CHAPTER!!! Brace yourselves. There will be stars (*) indicating the beginning and end of the smut so you can just skip over that part if you desire.

Enjoy!

xx

Hydie Linn