T h i r t y s e v e n ~ "T h r e e l i t t l e w o r d s"

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Please read the author's note at the end (I might blab on coz I've been gone for a while, but there's some important things in there, so please, please, please read.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My trip is over. I'm on my way back to California with Skylar. She came to Boa Vista with me to visit my family. It was nice of her, but she didn't need to come. My family kind of smothers people. I normally don't bring other people around them. She insisted on coming though. There was no way I could talk her out of not coming.

"You gonna be okay?" she asked when the flight attendant announced that we needed to buckle our seats.

"I will be if you stop asking me!" I snapped. "You've been asking that same question ever since the first night."

"You've been acting different ever since the first night. Ally, I get it, you don't like opening up to people, but will you stop trying to push away every person that gives a single damn about you."

I shifted in my seat.

We finally landed. Blake was waiting for me when we landed. I walked straight past him to get my bags. He carried them out to the car for me. Skylar said her goodbyes to us. The ride home was silent and uncomfortable.

Bandit jumped in my arms when we got back home. I wasn't home for long. Blake took me to a beach party. I tried talking him out of it. I was too tired to go. He said that if I didn't change within five seconds, then he would change me himself and throw me over his shoulder and carry me all the way to the beach.

Blake ran past me and jumped into the water with DJ. I smiled as I sat down and hung my legs over the edge of the pier. I had no idea where we were, but it was beautiful. Kylie sat down next to me. I had no idea she would be here. To be honest, she looked better than me. That says a lot for someone who just had a baby.

"Hey sis!" she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"How you feelin'?" I asked.

"I've been better. I can start working out soon, so I'll be fine." I laughed. I picked her up and threw her in the water. I smiled. I got up and pulled my tank top and shorts off. Blake opened his arms in the water. I jumped and landed in them. I began to giggle.

"You're so cute." Blake said. I'm so happy its dark out and he can't see me blushing.

"I know!" I said proudly. I squirmed out of his arms. "I'll race you to the bouie!"

I dove under the water and began to paddle deeper and deeper. Blake followed behind me. I looked over my shoulder every once in awhile to see if he was getting close. I reached the bouie first. I turned around. Blake was right behind me. He pulled me into his arms.

"Does this," Blake said as he kissed me, "happen," he kissed me again, "to," he kissed me again, "say," and again, "how deep," and again, "we are?" Finally one last kiss.

"It does and I'm just too scared to look." I said. He smirked. I kissed his nose.

"Now that we're alone, can we talk about that video call on your first night?" Blake asked. I hesitantly smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Blake sucked his cheek in. He pushed it out with his tongue. I rolled my eyes. "Blake, this is not the time or place to talk about this. If you wanted to talk, you shouldn't of taken me here."

He nodded his head. I knew this wasn't going to be the end of this tonight. He would find a way to talk about it. He always does.

"Ally, can we please talk about it?" he pleaded. I shook my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I repeated. "Talk about what? What do you want to talk about?"

"The fact that you didn't say I love you back." I let out a sigh. I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

"So what? I didn't say three simple little words that don't mean anything unless you prove it through actions!" I began getting upset again. I paused to calm down. "Do you think that I don't love you because I never said it? If you do, then you're dead wrong! Those words don't mean anything, Blake! You have to show it through actions! And, if you think I'm not showing you that I love you, then I don't know what else to do to show you it."

I pushed away from him and began to swim back to the shore. I grabbed my stuff off of the pier and headed for the car. I wrapped a towel around me. I guess I'm going to wait here until Blake's ready to go home. I saw him walking towards the car. I went to walk around to the passenger side. He pulled my arm and turned me around. His lips crashed down on mine.

"You don't need to do anything else than what you're already doing." he said when he pulled away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its a short chapter, I know. I wish I made it longer coz I've been gone for a couple weeks, but I couldn't I'm sorry. 

I got my phone fixed and my computer kind of just fixed itself. Idk, its weird. But, I can update now, so I'm not complaining. 

So, I know I used to update every week, twice a week. I'm not doing that anymore. I'm only going to be updating this book on Sundays, and it may not be every week. I'll try my best, but I can't make any promises. I have SATs and ACTs coming up as well as finals. I have to start looking deeper into my choices of colleges to see which option is best for me in every possible way. I will update when I can.

SMUT IS COMING! There's only a few more chapters before the smut chapter. 

QUESTIONS FOR THE READERS: Should Ally and Blake get married, or stay dating for a little while longer? If you want them to get married, how do you want the proposal to go? 

I want to introduce a new character as Ally's old high school best friend who moved to LA to pursue a career. If anyone wants to be said character, I will see what I can do. If you want to, or have any suggestions, let me know a name and profession for this character.

I really need your help on this, so please get back to me on it. I really want to have some you have part in this book. I think it would be really fun and cool.

I updated this chapter sitting on my bed while eating a cake in a mug, that my dearest friend, Matt, made for me, and listening to Panic! At The Disco. I have problems. But, Panic! is life. Brendon Urie is life. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS! This means so much to me. I am so thankful! Keep reading! Keep voting! Keep commenting! It makes me so happy. I honestly get so excited when I see that you guys vote or comment on this book. I look like a 5 year old on their birthday/Christmas when I open my notifications. 

Again, please answer the questions I asked above, and let me know about the new character. I really, really, really want/need your help.

xx

Hydie Linn