F o r t y t h r e e ~ "A f r a i d t o c o m m i t"

I sat on the patio by myself as everyone else conversed. Blake stood a couple feet away as he talked to Chris and JJ. As my eyes glanced at everyone present, they stopped at Dylan. He was talking to George and JT. Danny, Matt, and Jerrol were talking in a circle next to them. My old friends. I miss them so much, and we haven't said a word to each other all night. Great.

"Babe, do you want more?" Blake asked. I looked down at my empty plate, shaking my head.

"Can I have a water?" I asked. Blake got me a water, taking my plate from me. He set it on the table before pulling a chair closer to me. He grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. I closed my eyes, resting my head back. I feel sick. I want to go back inside to the nice big comfortable bed. Its so much better than being out here.

"Babe, go talk to them." Blake said. I shook my head, opening my eyes. "I'll go with you."

I didn't answer as Blake pulled me up. We started walking over to my old friends, but I stopped us.

"Kiss me." I said bluntly. Blake raised his eyebrow, pecking me on the lips. I pulled him back for one more kiss as he started to pull away. He pulled away successfully and pushed me towards the people I dreaded to talk to. They probably still hate me. I believe its none of their business to hate me because it didn't really involve them. It was between Dylan and me, and no one else.

"Allygator!" George yelled. I smiled faintly, trying to hide behind Blake. I don't want to do this. I want to be in bed again. Blake pushed me towards them, blocking my way to turn around.

"We don't bite, you know?" JT said. "You could've just come over here to talk to us without a bodyguard."

"I-its-" I stuttered as my face turned red. Why can't I just talk to them?

"You're never the one to be shy." Danny said.

"Maybe people really do change." Matt added.

Ugh, forget them. I turned around and walked away, making my way back to the bedroom. I spent the rest of the party up there. I wasn't really bothered by anyone, but someone did keep blowing up my phone.

Dylan: I don't know if you still have the same number, but you didn't have to leave Ally.

Dylan: Allyson, come back down.

Dylan: Matt didn't mean to make you upset with that comment.

Dylan: We don't hate you.

Dylan: I understand how it must've looked when we left that day to come to California. I understand how you must've felt, but the boys don't really know anything and they didn't take sides. If its alright with you, I hope all of us could become friends again.

Dylan: Listen, we all have to leave. We have an early day tomorrow. But, we would love to invite you and Blake to the Barbeque we're having on Friday. Just let me know if you're going to come. Blake said he'd love to, but its up to you.

I was going to answer, but the bedroom door opened. Blake walked in, shutting the door behind him, and made his way over to the bed. He sat down on the edge with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

"You have pretty nice friends." he said. "They all have lots of embarrassing stories to tell."

"Oh god." I whined, chuckling a little as Blake laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my lap. I raked my hands through his curls, humming a beat to a song I had no idea what the name was.

"Taylor and Marieka are spending the night." Blake yawned out. I nodded as he looked at me. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded again. "What do you think about moving in together?"