Chapter 43.

It was cold as shit as Becca, London, Danielle and Denise went Black Friday shopping at the Outlet Mall. Women will fight through a blizzard if that meant catchin a good ass sale, even though most of the sales are online. However, it was tradition for the girls to go Black Friday shopping together. China and Vanessa didn't come since they needed to stay home with their kids and Riley was away visiting family.

"Yall need to hurry up," London said walking fast towards the Chanel store. "We need to make sure we in line. Yall know damn well the first 40 people only catch the doorbuster sale."

"Im walking as fast as I can," Becca said bundled up tight as they walked through the frigid air at 4am.

"Why are we going to Chanel? We are supposed to be shopping for Christmas presents for other people not ourselves," Denise said speed walking holding her coffee.

"We are shopping for others," London said getting in line. "I'm going to show yall exactly what I want, so you can buy it for me." She said smiling.

"You a trip London," Becca said laughing as she looked down at her text messages. August was texting her to make sure they were good at the mall.

Auggie: yall good?

Becca: Yeah babe.

Auggie: iight good. Make sure you find me the bomb ass gifts 🎁

Becca: Boy hush Hahaa who said I'm shoppin for you?

Auggie: don't come home with out presents for daddy 😏

Becca: I am not shoppin for you boy

Auggie: you're mean. You horny B?

Becca: LOL thas random why you say that?

Auggie: cuz you actin' up. And in the words of K Camp "she just wont dat dick when she actin' up..." 👅💦💦

Becca laughed out loud. Everyone looked at her crazy.

Becca: you crazy babe.... But you know I always want the dick 😏

Auggie: smdh I done turned you into a freak

Becca: hush up hahha. I'll hit u up when we leave.

Auggie: iight, bring some Ihop on the way home pleazzzz

Becca: okay babe

Auggie: I love u.

Becca: I love u too. 😘.

"Yall two are nasty," London said looking at Becca's texts.

"Dammnnn you nosey," Becca said laughing putting her phone in her back pocket.

"Come on yall they about to open the doors,"Danielle said with excitement.

The doors to the Chanel store opened and they all ran in.

They shopped til they couldn't carry anything else. Half of what they bought ended up being for themselves.

By the time they were finished it was 8am. They headed to Ihop to eat before going their separate ways.

"Y'all, don't let me forget to order something for Drake's punk ass," London said looking down at her phone.

"DRAKE?!?" Becca, Denise and Danielle said together.

"It's not a big deal. We chilled last night after Thanksgiving dinner and he just crashed at my house," London said down playing things.

"Yeah uh huh sure." Becca said with a suspicious eye.

"Seriously yall. He and I have become pretty close friends. He is a really nice guy and we don't even get sexual when we chill," London said smiling.

"That's because you caught up playing sister wives with China and doin freaky shit with her and Chris," Danielle said laughing.

London gave her the look before rolling her eyes, "Ive been trying to stop that shit, but I think China is liking it more than Chris and I. Sometimes she spends more time pleasing me than her own husband."

"TMI girl," Becca said plugging up her ears laughing.

"So cut the shit off duh," Denise said.

"Its not that simple, plus I'm not gonna act like I dont like the attention China gives me. Plus Chris dick game aint that bad either," London said laughing.

"You triflin girl," Becca said shaking her head.

"I cut it off soon," London said laughing.

They laughed and ordered their food.

When they finished, they walked to the front to pay. As they stood there, Becca recognized a woman walking in with a baby and they locked eyes.

__________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019