Chapter 58.

"Daammmnnnnn this house is big as shit," Chris said dropping his bags on the ground.

"Wow Aug," China said in amazement behind Chris. "This house is beautiful."

"Daddy dadddyyy," Kimberly pushed between Chris and China legs. August held his arms out as Kimberly jumped into a hug with him.

"I missed my baby," giving her kisses all over her face.

"Okayyyy daddy," Kimberly said giggling and squirming to get out of his arms. "No more kisses."

"Did you have fun staying with grandma," he said putting her down.

"Yessss," she smiled. "I want to see my new room," she said ever so excited.

"Go up there and find it," he said smiling at her.

She ran full speed up the spiraling staircase to her room.

August shook his head walking up to his brother giving him dap," what's up bro?"

"Ain't shit. This house is fly as hell. China and I moving here with yall," he joked.

"Hell nah. This ain't August and family's house," August laughed giving China a hug. "Where is mama and why you aint tell me you was coming down?"

"She comin. She runnin her mouth to Aunt Lisa and it was supposed to be a surprise so.... SURPRISE!"

Chris laughed as he walked straight into the kitchen and to the fridge. "I swear Becca the shit. This woman stocked the whole fridge up." He said grabbing the chicken pot pie casserole dish and rice.

"Where is she anyway," China ask looking around for her.

"She just got out the shower and is getting dressed. London and Drake around here somewhere," August said grabbing plates. He wasn't hungry but the food Becca made looked too damn good to pass up.

"Ill go find them," China said walking around.

"August baby! Lord this house is breathtaking," Sheila said walking in the house.

August walked out the kitchen to hug his mom who was taking off her shoes in the foyer.

"Hey mama," Becca said walking down the step in some jeans and a fitted cropped tshirt. She walked up to Sheila giving her a big hug.

"How ya doing, Rebecca? You did a great job decorating the house," Sheila said.

"Thank you! I'm doing alright. Just a little tired, but glad Auggie is back," she said walking up to him,wrapping her arms around him as he bent down to kiss her forehead.

"Awww yall too cute," Diggy said walking in with Sean, Danielle , Riley, Denise, and Vanessa.

"I didn't know you all were coming," Becca said giving all her girls hugs, "I don't even have all of the guest bedrooms ready."

"August told us to just surprise you. We just decided to check out the house since it was a three day weekend and we are all off work," Riley said looking around.

"This house is huge," Diggy. "What are you, some big drug lord," he laughed.

Becca and August looked at each other laughing nervously. Little did Diggy know, he was on to something.

"Everyone sit your stuff down and I'll give a tour," Becca said changing the subject.

Becca gave the tour of the house and everyone loved it. After everyone was settled into where they were sleeping for the weekend, they all headed out to dinner.

***
"Daddy what is this," Kimberly asked looking disgusted as the waitress sat it down a tray of slimy raw oysters onthe table.

"Oysters babygirl," August said squeezing lemon juice on them. "You wanna try one?"

"Fuck no," she said really loud. Everyone looked at her.

"Aye watch yo mouth young lady," Chris said looking across from her.

"Yeah Kimberly. You know better than to say that," August said shaking his head.

"Dadddy, but you say that all the time," Kimberly pouted.

Becca looked at August and shook her head. He looked at her like what.

"Daddy will try to stop saying that," Becca said while cutting her eyes at him.

Everyone went back to talking. London stayed quiet not really in her usual mood. Only Drake and Becca knew what was wrong.

"Baby, stop thinking about it. I promise it will be okay," Drake whispered in her ear reading her thoughts. She leaned her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead.

"Awww ain't yall adorable," Chris said being funny. "China why don't kiss my forehead like that."

"Boy hush," China laughed. "What's wrong London."

"London's good she is just tired," Drake answered for her.

"Ohh okay," China said with suspicion. She made a mental note to question her alone.

They ate dinner and headed back to August and Becca's house.

Mama Sheila put Kimberly to bed before she went to bed herself. The crew went to the basement so the could smoke without mama Sheila and Kimberly smelling.

"This room is too legit man," Sean said as they sat around the lounge type room with a pool table, a bar, a two lane bowling alley etc.

"Thanks man. B designed it," August said pulling Becca on his lap.

"Remember the last time we were in the basement," Danielle said.

Everyone busted out laughing.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019