Chapter 51.

London spent the afternoon shopping and taking in the Miami scenes . A few of Drakes boys that came to Miami brought their girlfriends; Kendra and Tasha along so that's who London chilled with during the day.

"Y'all we need to hit up Wet Willies before we gotta get back to the hotel and change," Kendra said as they climbed into the black on black navigator.

"Im down for drinks," London said closing the door behind her.

"Should you let Drake know," Tasha asked. "I think he and the rest of his crew should be heading back to the hotel."

"Girl, we don't need to be with them and have paparazzi taking pics n shit," London said applying plum purple matte lipstick.

"Iight then," Tasha started to grin. "Let's go turn up."

The driver made his way onto Ocean Drive towards Wet Willies.

Drake walked into his suite expecting to see London fine ass walking around. However he found it empty.

"Lo where ya at," he said walking on the balcony.

He decided to call her but she didn't answer.

"Where the hell is this girl," he thought to himself.

He walked out on to the balcony and called his boy Noah

"Aye man you heard from ya girl," Drake asked as he lit a cigar.

"No but their driver hit me up and said he took them to Wet Willies," Noah said on the other line.

"Oh word? I say we go spy on them," Drake said grinning over the phone.

"I'm down. Ill get Niko and Chubbs," Noah said.

"Okay bet," Drake said walking backing the house grabbin a stack and room key. "Headed to the lobby now."

They hung up and eventually ended up in the truck. The sun was going down which means more people were coming out.

"I betta not see a nigga all ova Kendra man," Noah said.

Drake laughed but in his mind he was hoping no body was even near London.

They pulled up to the bar and it was packed there were people outside the place and mad people hanging out on the balcony on the second floor the music was blasting through the speakers.

Celebrity sightings are common on Ocean drive so none of the fans were screaming and making a scene. Drake was glad for that.

He made his way to the top floor and saw London dancing with another guy that he recognized.

London and the other girls,  were pretty twisted and having a good time dancing with a few industry people including Don Benjamin.

"So where are you from London," Don asked as he danced behind her.

"The DMV area. How about you," he whispered in his ear over the music.

"Born in Illinois, but living in Cali now," He said in her ear. "You should let me fly you out there to chill with me sometime soon."

London blushed a little,"maybe."

"Don't make me beg," Don whined turning her to face him.

"You haven't even asked if I'm seeing someone," she laughed.

"Are you," he asked waiting for an answer.

She thought for a minute. Right when she was about to answer she felt a nudge.

Tasha bumped London's shoulder, "someone is watching you from across the room."

She looked over in the direction Tasha was referring to, Drake was staring dead in her eyes.

She smiled at him before winking her eye. Then went back to talking and dancing with Don.

Back over with Drake, he just looked at her like what the fuck.

"I know she didn't just look at you and keep dancin wit a nigga," Niko said lookin at Drake.

"Yes the fuck she did," he said surprised.

"Let's go over there," Niko said.

"Yeah I need to get my girl before she does something stupid and I have to whoop some dudes ass," Noah said about to walk over to the girls.

Drake grabbed him, "nah nah let them have a good time." He kept watching London as he spoke. "We will have our fun tonight when we get to KOD."

He continued smirkin at London thinking about what he was going to do later.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019