Chapter 57.

"What do you mean Lo," Drake's voice was trembling a little.

London wiped her eyes and quickly gathered her words," the baby could be Chris's child."

Drake just stared at her for a moment then laughed a little to himself as he turned away from her, "my girl could be pregnant by one of my best friends."

"I didn't mean for this to happen baby," she said looking down.

They were silent for a moment.

"Sooo you lied to me about not fuckin around with China and Chris after we became serious?" he asked looking at her.

She snapped her head towards him,"No baby! We stopped long before you and I became serious. Even before Thanksgiving." She continued looking into him eyes, "I would never cheat on you Drake. It took me awhile to see what you see in me. What you saw to want to be in a relationship with even after my wild past.

They were silent for awhile then Drakes phone started ringing. He looked down to see Sean calling, but just ignored it.

"I need to think for a while Lo. I don't have words right now," Drake said standing up.

London nodded her head and followed him back to the car.

***
"Baby we have to get it together before Drake and London gets back," Becca said straddling August.

"I know, I know," August said as he slowly cuffed her bare ass. "This thang is gettin super thick mama," he said as he squeezed her butt.

"Well you like to have me bent over or twerkin on this..." Her eyes wandered down to his bulge as she gently stroked it. "Piece of artwork." She said in her sultry tone. "At this rate, I'll be graduating for the little booty club soon."

She laughed doing a little twerk as she looked back at it.

"You are so silly girl. But you better stop before you get your self in trouble," he said gripping then slapping her ass.

She laughed as she got off of him," come on baby, let's clean up and finish unpacking." She pulled him off the ground.

"Damn. I fuck you good and now you're making me unpack and shit," August laughed picking up clothes that he did not put back on.

"You're mama is gonna be here later tonight along with your brother and his wife," Becca said.

"Chris ain't tell me he was coming. I just saw his ass," he said following her up to their new bedroom.

"China told me they decided to fly down with your mama last minute," Becca said walking into her massive bathroom.

"Well we better get our shit together," August said going in the bathroom behind her.

****

Drake dropped off London and had one of his local drivers pick him up. He didn't say anything to London, he just left.

Becca walked into the foyer when she heard London walking in. London took one look at Becca and started to cry.

Becca walked up to her and gave her a deep embrace. London just cried and cried. They made there way to the guest room.

"He left Becca," she cried. "I told him and he left me."

Becca continued to hug her, "Maybe he just needed time to think sis."

"I told the man I'm with that this baby I'm carrying may not be his. I would leave me too," she whined.

"Stop crying London. You are stronger than this. Stop stressing and just take a nap," Becca said pulling away. She really didn't have words for her at that moment.

London wiped her eyes," I'm going to tell Chris and China when they get here tonight."

"Don't you think you should wait and take an official test first," Becca said worried.

"No, I can't hold this in. I want to get it over with," she said laying back on the bed.

Becca got off the bed and walked over to the door, "Okay, well I'm here if you need me."

****

London was laying on the bed when Drake quietly walked in the room late in the afternoon. He took off his shoes, put down his phone, wallet and watch then got in the bed behind Lo.

Hewrapped his arm around her.

"Lo, you up babe," he said whispering in her ear.

She nodded her head keeping her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry I left earlier after we talked," he softly. "I needed some time to think."

"It's okay," she replied with her eyes closed.

He moved his arm slowly over her stomach.

"I want you to know that regardless of what the outcome is with the baby, I will be here by your side," he said rubbing her stomach slowly. "We have a good thing between us and I want to keep building with you."

She didn't look at him, she just nodded her head as a tear fell from her eye.

"I'm not with you because you're perfect. I'm with you because you genuinely are a good person. You don't let anything or anyone define you. You are loving, respectful, kind and fight for your family.... literally."

He laughed.

She let out a sniffle. He heard it so he gently rolled her over.

"Why are you crying Lo?" Drake said wiping her tears from her cheek.

"Because I don't deserve all of what you are saying Drake. And this is not a situation I planned for myself. This is not how I planned to start our relationship," she said looking at him.

"Life doesn't flow we want it. What's that one saying..."

He thought for a moment, "oh yeah, man plan, God laughs."

He continued.

"I never thought I would be in a relationship with a beautiful, intelligent and hella crazy woman," they laughed. "But I am. And I wasn't planning on being in a baby situation but I am. I love you, so no matter what, everything is going to be fine," he pecked her lips.

She looked hard at him and smiled," you know what?"

"What's up," Drake said leaning against his hand.

"That's the first time that you said I love you," she smiled.

Drake thought about it and laughed, "I guess it is."

"I love you too," she said leaning on him. He smiled down at her. "I pray I'm caring your baby though," she said with her eyes closed.

"Me too," he smiled imagining what their baby would look like.

London laid there with her eyes closed imaging a little baby girl with big curly hair and big dark brown eyes like Drake. She smiled as she nuzzled closer into his warm embrace.

"Lo don't get too comfortable and fall asleep," Drake said twirling his finger in her soft curls.

"I know. Becca told me we are going to dinner a few minutes ago," she said fighting the urge to even close her eyes again.

"You know what, go to sleep baby, I'll come wake you when it's time to go," Drake said easing London off of him as he got off the bed.

She nodded her head letting her eye lids become heavy.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019