Chapter 45.

"Damn girl did you buy up the mall," Drake asked coming out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Duh," London said throwin her shopping bags on her bed as she sat down. "What are you doin' today?"

"Hitting the studio with Sean then heading to Miami to perform at a club then of course go see my women at KOD," he said laughing throwin on his pants.

"Sounds fun. I would love to be in Miami right now," she said laying back on the bed.

"Why don't you come with me then," Drake said pulling her off the bed putting his hands on her hips.

"Because I like what we have goin here," she said putting her arms around his neck. "We don't need attention drawn to us because we are not even together."

"You mean because we aren't together yet," Drake said kissin on her neck.

"You know I don't want a relationship. I don't have time for one," she said trying not to fall into Drake's trap. "We are just kickin it baby."

"Just come with me to Miami Lo," Drake said using the nickname he only calls her by. "We can throw some money at the strippas together."

She thought about it for a few minutes as she looked in the floor length mirror in front of her. She stared at Drake in his reflection as he continued planting kisses on her neck.

Over the past few months she has been getting to know Drake on a deeper level. She loves spending time with him. He is so kind spirited and respectful of how London chooses to live her life. With that being said, she doesn't want to get too close. She has too much on her plate mostly being filled by a certain married couple.

She took a deep inhale and let it out, "Finnnne but bring a few other people so it doesn't look like we together. I dont want to see a headline talkin about New Couple Alert: Drake found love or something. I cant be havin my otha niggas thinkin I'm off the market," she joked.

Drake stopped kissin on her and looked at her, "you better tell them niggas to move the fuck on. I keep telling you that."

He walked her backwards towards the nearest wall before lifting her legs up, wrapping them around his waist. "You're about to be unavailable."

"Is the right?" London said seductively smiling. "Show me."

Drake dropped her legs and swiftly turned her to face the wall.

He pressed up against her, whispering in her ear, "I don't need to show you, the way you beg for it every time we see each other says it all..."

He used his hand slowly pushing it inside her leggings and inside her panties,"...and by the wetness I'm feelin' right now in between your legs." He pulled his hand out backing away from her. "Be ready to leave by 3."

He walked out the room leaving London hot, bothered and so turned on.

___________

-Lys💜

Edited 9/2019