Chapter 78.

For the next few weeks August spent a lot of his time not home, but getting information and watching dudes who may have been involved in the accident. Becca has put the miscarriage behind her and really has been focused on her photography. She has landed a few editorial photoshoots and has also been planning for her wedding. Since both August and Becca have been busy, London has been testing her hand at motherhood by being there for Kimberly.

"Okay so what do you want to eat today," London said waddling into the kitchen behind Kimberly.

"Hmm pizza," Kimberly said sitting at her little table that had her doll babies sitting in the other chairs.

"We had pizza yesterday. How about a peanut butter and banana sandwich with some grapes," London said pulling out the bread.

"Okay," she said with a mischievous grin.

"And don't think you can play that passin out mess like you did to my sister," London said referring to the first time Becca babysat Kimberly and she pretended to be allergic to peanut butter.

Kimberly giggled remembering that day. London laughed too. Even though it was messed up what Kimberly did, it was still funny.

***

"That's a wrap ladies, you looked amazing," Becca said clapping.

They were in a super chic downtown loft with exposed brick to go with the theme of the shoot.

"Thank you so much for taking these editorial shots for us gorgeous," the editorial director Tammie said hugging Becca.

"No problem. Thank you for giving me a chance even though I am still new at this," Becca said.

"You know, I really wish you would just put on a few outfits for me and be one of the models for this spread.

"I'm not a model. I just take the photos," Becca shyly laughed.

"Well you should be modeling too." She said folding her arms. "When I saw your portfolio I wasn't just impressed with the photos, but the model in the pictures. Which happened to be you. So pleaseeeee model in a few images for me."

Becca thought about it and figure why the hell not.

"Okay sure, but let me text me fiancé. He is supposed to be meeting me here for a few minutes."

"Is that him," Tammie said eye fucking August as he walked in with dark glasses, black fitted cap with his twists hanging , plain black t-shirt....and sweat pants.

Becca shook her head laughing because she knew all the women in the room... and a few guys were checkin for the print. ;)

"Hey baby," Becca said wrapping her arms around August letting everyone know that he was her man.

"Sup beautiful," he said with his hands on her hips as he kissed her. "How's the shoot going?"

"We are just wrapping up actually, but Tammie wanted to take a few shots of me," Becca said turning towards Tammie.

Before she could introduce her, Tammie stepped forward quickly, "Hi, I'm Tammie."

August made a quick scan through his glasses. She was a pretty petite ebony woman who favored a young Gabrielle Union. "Nice to meet you Tammie."

"Do you mind waiting while I model for a few pictures, then I can spend sometime with you," she smiled.

"Nah, I don't mind. I'm actually interested in seeing you pose for pics," he grinned.

"Oh stop it, August," she laughed. "Go sit down and watch out for these models in here. They may try to kidnap you."

"You already kidnapped me so thats not possible," he laughed walking away to sit down.