Chapter 64.

August spent the day getting ready for his grand opening of his fitness center. All of the equipment arrived, his employees were trained and people were waiting outside for it to open.

August's business was more than your typical fitness center. There were multiple pools, spas, a drop off daycare, private training areas for professional athletes, a level with healthy food court, nutritionist and more.

Even though Cam gave August money to start his business, August is the one who turned it into the profitable business it is today.

"Okay team today is day one. Is everyone ready?" August said trying to pump his staff up.

All 75 plus employees shouted with excitement as they stared from below while he stood from the balcony.

"I want everyone to look out for each other and be on your best at all times. I hand selected each and every one of you to be apart of this team. Fitness Elite is the best of the best. Planet Fitness, Xsports and any other fitness center can't compare to us.  We are the place for the everyday person to local celebrities and athletes," he said not only boosting his business up, but also making the employees feel  important.  "So don't make me regret hiring any of you. Look out for one another."

He looked down at his phone and noticed it was time to open the doors.

"Okay team, get to your areas, its time to open the doors," August said excitedly.

Everyone clapped and cheered as they went to their respective work areas.  August went to the top floor to view the whole facilities from his huge brand new office.

*****

While Kimberly was in school,  Becca and London went around the city exploring and buying stuff for the house. They decided to grab food before picking up Kimberly.

"I thought I spent money, but damn girl you shop a lot," London said throwing her bags into the booth before sitting down across from Becca.

Becca laughed,"there is just so much to buy for the house and the weather is different here so I need a new clothes."

"Girl I guess," London said looking at the menu.

"You seem much better today."

Becca thanked the waitress as she sat water down.

"Yeah, I'm better with everything off my chest.  Everything is out in the open between, Drake, Chris, China and I so I feel better."

"I bet.  I just hope everything turns out the way you want it to," Becca said.

"Girl me too, but I know either way Drake will be there.  At least that is what he said to me," London said in a unsure tone.

"I believe he would be with you regardless, Drake has been head over heels for you since our trip to Vegas," Becca laughed.

"Girl don't even bring that trip up.  So much shit happened," London shook her head thinking about the first time she got with Chris and China.  And then remembering almost trying to kill Trey. "Trey should thank God everyday y'all showed up when y'all did because I would have done some serious damage to him."

"Regardless if we showed up or not he was a goner.  You and August fucked him up." Becca shook her head.

"That's when I knew August was the one for you.  I know he will take care of you when I can't.  Becca when I saw you crying because that nigga put hands on you, I wanted to put him in an early grave." London said as she angrily stabbed her salad.

"Damn girl," Becca said laughing as she watched London eat. "But yeah I am very thankful for having a big sis like you and then having August."

"awwww stop before you make me feel all mushy," London said laughing at Becca.