Chapter 47.

"Baby where are you taking me. I thought we were going somewhere tomorrow?" Becca said with her eyes blindfolded cheesing in the passenger seat of August candy apple red drop top Benz. She sat there in a simple gray dress, her hair pinned up with bright red lipstick to compliment her flawless skin with August's favorite 6 inch gold Giuseppe heels that she wore.

"I changed my mind," he laughed. "We almost there, relax baby," he said as he rubbed the inner part of her thigh.

"I'm trying to. I'm just excited," she said leaning deeper into the leather seat.

The rode in the car for another twenty minutes before arriving to their destination that Friday night.

"Ill be right back. Don't touch that blind fold," he said squeezing her thigh before hopping out the car.

He came back several minutes later.

"You ready beautiful," August said grabbing her hand as he helped her out the car.

She nodded her head as she slowly followed him.  She took in the smell of trees and the gentle noises of the night.

They walked up to the place and through the door before August took off her blindfold.

She opened her eyes and was in awe. August rented out a house on the lake. In the house, the fire was blazing, roses were scattered on the ground on top of a white fur blanket and a bottle of Dom chilled in a bucket of ice.

She smiled looking around the room.

"Baby this is all for me?" Becca said as she followed August to a candle lit dinner in the dining area.

"Yeah beautiful. I wanted to cater to you this weekend," he said pulling out the chair seating her. "You are always taking care of the house and even though you're no longer the "babysitter" to Kimberly, you still take care of her. And still find time to care of daddy needs" August said grinnin as he sat across from her.

She laughed, "well thank you August. This is really sweet of you." She taking a sip of water. "So did you cook this food." She looked up at him grinning knowing good and damn well he didn't cook a thing on the table.

"See what had happen was," he said taking a sip of his champagne trying hard not to laugh. "I was thinkin bout you, your taste buds and yo stomach. So then I just ordered take out from Ruth Chris and put it on fancy ass plates."

She laughed, "well good job on presentation." She took a bite of her steak.

They ate, talked and laughed just enjoying each other's company.

After awhile August just stared at Rebecca just admiring her beauty.

She looked up at him smiling, "what? Is there something on my face?" She wiping the corner of her mouth with her napkin.

"No. Just admiring the most beautiful woman in my life," he said getting up from his seat and walking up to her.

She got up from her chair and wrapped her arms around August's neck, "and I have the sexiest man alive standing in front of me." She pecked him.

"Come with me," he said leading her towards the living room. And sat her on the plush blanket. "Ill be right back."

He walked away and came back with a tray of strawberries, chocolate and two glasses of champagne.

"Lie back," he said grinning as he sat in front of her.

She did what she was told and laid on her back. As she did so, he unbuttoned his fitted black button down that he had on with his dark blue jeans. Becca looked at him mischievously. She loved when August wore a button down with it open. Very rarely does he get dressed up.