Behind the Story

Hey Family!

Just wanted to give you some tidbits and stuff to think on with the past few chapters. That flashback doesn't really give clues about who London is pregnant by. It was to show readers that China isn't the only fucked up person in this triangle.

Yes, it was her idea and yeah maybe she was too comfortable and/or blind with her husband's interaction with another woman. BUT at the end of the day it was London and Chris being too close for comfort in the studio and it was London and Chris; two CONSENTING adult who chose to act on emotions. They let it get to that point. Even when they were interacting during the threesome they let their emotions get involved.

Only London and Chris knows about that night and most likely they will continue to harbor those feelings for each other. Chris was right, if it were a different lifetime (or a different book 😉) they would be together. I honestly believe they could  work together.

So what does that mean for the future? What if she is carrying Chris's baby? How will the dynamics play out? Could those feelings come to light? Do you think China already knows in her heart that her husband has feelings for the woman SHE brought into her relationship? Does China only think she has feelings for London because she subconsciously senses Chris's feelings for London. And what if the baby is Drakes. Will Chris secretly wish it were his child?

They say what's done in the dark will eventually come to light.....

I'm not sure if you can tell but London is my favorite character and in some ways I strongly identify with her. Maybe that's why I developed her character with a bigger story line. 🤷🏽‍♀️

____________________________________

This is off the record from the story, but I want to say this especially to my young readers. Although this is a story, topics and situations from The Babysitter happen in life. If any of you ever need someone to talk to, if you are being hurt mentally, physically and/or emotionally. You do not need to be afraid to seek help. I am here for you.  I personally have seen, been and done it all so don't hesitate to message me. Also, I am not a doctor though so please please seek counseling as well. If anyone abuses you (parents, boyfriend/girlfriend, stranger, relative) it is NOT love and you DONT deserve it.
London was sexually abused for most of her adolescent life and she felt she had no one to go to. I can almost promise you this is why she acts and does certain things. It doesn't excuse her from some of the things she has done, but her actions are a reflection of her past.

All I'm trying to say is that you are not alone and if you have gone or going through anything. It is NOT your fault. I don't care what the situation, it is not your fault.

Always,

-Lyssa💜