Chapter 83.

By that Sunday evening, everyone except London left August and Becca's house to head to their respective homes.

London wanted Drake to stay but he was starting his tour that upcoming week.

After putting Kimberly to bed, Becca walked into the bedroom as August was finishing up with packing a duffle bag.

"Aye bruh, you free to ride with me somewhere,"August said zipping up the black bag.

Who ever was on the other end must have agreed.

"Iight coo. I'll pick you up from your house in about an hour." He sat the bag on the ground as he sat in the leather chair by the window.

Becca walked in closing their bedroom door as she took down her hair shaking out her curls. August loved to just watch her golden hair fall around her beautiful face. As she turned to him smiling, he motioned for her to come sit on his lap.

"What up baby," he said wrapping his arm around her waist pecking her shoulder.

"Nothing," she said smiling at August.

"I'm getting ready to head out in a minute," he said brushing the golden coils from her eyes. "Are you going to be okay to hold it down while I'm gone for a few days?"

"Of course I will be okay," she smiled but August could see the worry in her eyes. She was not worried about herself, but for August.

"Just please be safe August."

"I will be as safe as possible, but don't worry about me," he said planting a soft kiss against her lips.

Becca smiled and stood up,"don't forget to kiss Kimberly"

"I won't," he grabbed a hold of her wrist before she walked too far from him. "Wait babe."

He started to grin as he gently pulled her back in front of him.

"Oh lord August, I know what that grin is for," Becca laughed as he pulled her onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What are you talking about B," he questioned in a sly way as his hand followed the curves of her backside, grabbing ahold of one side of her boy shorts. He pulled it inward, exposing one side of her bare smooth skin.

"You do not have time for this baby. I just heard you tell someone you would be picking them up in a hour," she said before closing her mouth tightly not waiting any moans escape as she felt August's finger brush up against her wetness.

"You know damn well I will make the time to please you and they can wait," he laughed looking into her eyes as he pushed a finger slowly inside of her.

"Damn it August," she said biting her bottom lip. She knew she was not going to be able to stand her ground... and he knew this too.

He stood up wrapping her legs around his body as he walked over to their bed before throwing her down. 

***

"That should hold you over until I come back home in a few days, " August said walking into the bathroom to clean him self up.

Becca sat up with the sheet wrapped around her smiling, "You mean that should hold YOU over."

He laughed as he dried off his hands, cutting off the light, "Yeahhhhh you're right."

He put on his clothes, shoes and picked up his duffle bag.

"I will have someone come check on you. Plus your sister will be here with you."

"I'm not worried about us Auggie. We will be fine," Becca smiled getting out of the bed with the soft fabric wrapped around her.

"I am going to call you later tonight after I handle some shit tonight," he said gripping her hips pulling her closer to him.