Chapter 69

"How was your flight," Becca asked Lo as she sat down on the couch.

"It was fine, I thought I was going to beat Drake here," she said flippin through the channels, "but he said he had to make a last minute appearance in Houston."

"Yeah, August told me before he left out tonight." Becca snuggled closer to London under the soft throw.

"Where did Aug go? As soon as I got here, he was dipping out."

Becca didn't want to talk too much about August's business. She didn't even know much about it herself anyway.

"He hand to handle some last minute stuff for his business." London stopped on A Different World, "So you said Tammy called you earlier. What did she say?"

Becca changed the subject in hopes it would dead the talk concerning August.

"Oh it was nothing," London lied. "Hey do y'all have cookies?"

"I would have to bake them."

London looked at Becca grinning.

"I guess you want me to bake cookies for you," giving her the look.

"Pleeease sissy," London gave Becca puppy eyes.

Becca laughed getting off the sofa to go bake cookies.

London laughed at herself as she looked down at her phone. Her smile faded realizing who was calling her.

"Hello," she said getting up and walking to her room.

"Hey I saw you called. You okay?" the person on the other end asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. Are you still in town?"

"Yeah, I was getting ready to hit a club, but I really want to go to bed," the person laughed

"Do you have time to meet up," London asked nervously biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah, I'm staying at the Mandarin off Peachtree."

There was a moment of silence.

"You sure you okay."

"I'm fine. I'm about to call a Uber and I should be there in 30 minutes." she said slipping on her shoes.

"Okay, I'm in room 1208," the deep smooth voice said on the other end.

They said their goodbyes and a few minutes later London headed to the kitchen where Becca was putting cookies in the oven.

"Sis, I'll be back in a little bit," London said eating cookie dough out the bowl.

"Where are you going," Becca asked curiously.

"I'm meeting up with a friend thats in town for the night," They both looked out the window when they saw headlights. "Thats my uber. I'll see you later."

London was out the house before Becca could ask anything else.

****

London nervously rode the elevator up to the 12th floor.

She stepped out of the elevator and nervously walked towards suite 1208. She gently knocked waiting for the door to open. It wasn't long before the door in front of her open.

"Hey."

London looked up giving a half smile, "Hey Chris."

He moved to the side letting her walk past him into the suite before gently shutting the door.

"So what's up?" he asked sitting across from her.

"So I'm just going to come out and say it. The baby is yours Chris."