Ch 56

하은

"You should call your guy and tell him that we are doing fine and we are not fighting with each other anymore." My older brother tells me and I looked at my phone. "He must have been so worried that we might fight each other again, and I know that he is waiting for that phone call since forever."

NamJoon is waiting for my call, he hasn't called me at all during the past hour that I am here with my older brother and it must have been bothering him so much that he didn't get any updates about me and my older brother but he can't call me because he wants me to call him instead, he could have just called me if he wanted to.

"Do you approve of him being my boyfriend and the both of us dating each other?" I asked my older brother once again for confirmation and he nodded his head. "I know that he didn't have a very good reputation before then but I know that he is capable of making you happy, I mean that none of my children is complaining to me yet."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" I asked my older brother who only smirked at me in return. "What did you do last time?"

"Your boyfriend told me that he could take care of my children while I am having this conversation with you and he says that he can do it, I mean Sehyun hasn't called me yet complaining to me that the new babysitter is not doing his job well." I got up from my seat immediately. "Where are you going?"

"Where do you think? To save my boyfriend from your kids, of course. He might seem like a big strong guy but he isn't and Sehyun is going to be too tough for him." I said to my older brother. "How did you even allow NamJoon to babysit your children for one day?"

He stood up as well. "I will drive you there, you didn't bring your car over and I didn't have much to do the entire afternoon." He said and then we made our way to his place where my boyfriend is currently getting tortured by my youngest nephew.

My youngest nephew Bang Sehyun might look like the most adorable toddler that you have ever seen but he is still the son of my older brother which means that he can be rather a bully, not to make it a big deal but he is a burden to every single person who takes care of me and NamJoon is too softhearted for him. I am afraid that NamJoon will not be able to leave my brother's place tonight if I go there to rescue him right now.

We arrived at the basement of my apartment building and I ran out of the car without my older brother even had any time to park the car, I am so anxious about my boyfriend that I don't give a damn about anything else but NamJoon. He matters the most to me and I couldn't do anything without him, I need him the most in my life and my life will not be the same anymore.

I arrived at the apartment and I remember that I should call him before making sure that he isn't available to pick up my calls, I know that I am being a nervous wreck right now but I should be a civilized human as well. He picked up at the 4th ring. "Hey, HaEun..."

"Are you still alive?" I asked him, clearly knowing that he is fine because he is speaking to me right now but I need to hear him say the words to make it count.

"I am alive, where are you anyway? How did the talk with your older brother go?" And then I hear the muffles from the other end of the phone call and he hung up on me, my immediate response was to knock on the door and NamJoon didn't come to open the door at all, something really serious must have happened to him.

I was about to knock the door down when a civilized human stopped me in time and he unlocked the passcode for his apartment and it unlocked immediately. "You could've just waited for me to finish parking my car, it doesn't take an hour for me to do that."

I entered the apartment and I was greeted by a heartbroken Kim NamJoon who is currently crying over the phone and my nephew looking extremely proud of what he is doing. "What the hell happened in there?" I turned towards Sehyun. "What did you do to him?"

Sehyun looked at me, not willing to say anything to me so his father is doing something about it. "Answer your aunt, she is asking you a question and you should answer her." His voice is so stern that I forgot that he is actually a father of 3 and he has close to 18 years of experience, he always seemed like a very busy man to me when he has a family to raise.

"This uncle is not giving me any attention and I am mad about it, I thought that he is finally going to play with me and he decided to answer your call, Aunt HaEun." He said to me.

"So you decide to make him drop his phone in an attempt that he would not be able to talk to me anymore and he will finally pay attention to you, is that right?" He nodded his head and I turned towards my older brother to continue scolding that toddler.

"You shouldn't have done that, Bang Sehyun. That is a very bad thing to do and you have made your aunt angry, I want you to apologize to her immediately." He said to his son. "I will ban you from watching any TV for the next one week if you don't."

"Bring Yiyeong Omma back so that she can continue to be my mother." I was stunned by his words, I guess something happened and he is missing the babysitter who quit quite recently.

"Fine." My older brother said to him and I immediately ran to NamJoon, hugging him so tightly. "I thought that you were in some kind of trouble, but it is only a phone and you can replace it easily with the money that you make."

"It is not about that, it is about the memories that were in this phone and I can't believe that I am losing all of them, including yours that occupied almost 90% of it." I could hear groans from both my older brother and his son, they can't stand the both of us being so lovey-dovey with each other but I don't care about that, all I know is that NamJoon is the man for me and I can't find anyone better than him.