Ch 13

하은

I stood in front of the arcade game store with NamJoon ssi holding hands standing beside me. Inside there, there are a lot of teenagers and young couples playing games with each other and challenging each other to games. I have never gone to an arcade game store since I was a teenager and was in 2nd year of high school, I went with my friends which are all now married and I am still the only one that hasn't been married.

Arcades are for young people, not people almost reaching 30. Why did NamJoon ssi decide to bring me here?
I looked at my attire, I am also in my pyjamas but I bet no one would notice as it doesn't even look like a nightgown, it just looks like normal clothes. I don't wear clothes that look too skimpy nor revealing.

And I didn't have my makeup on, I have tried to put on makeup multiple times but NamJoon ssi doesn't allow me to. He said that I am already beautiful enough to not wear any makeup.

"HaEun, what are you waiting for?" He called, already stepping into the arcade game store.

"Eh?" I said confused, he really looks like he is confident of winning every single game that is available in there.

Come on!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the arcade game store.

Loud music blasted through speakers and there were people shouting here and there, it seems very fun for them but not for me, I'm not a party person just to let you know.

"What games should we play first?" His smile is taking over his whole face, it must be been a long time since he came here.

"I don't know, it depends on you," I said trying to fight off the noise that is surrounding the whole place. Can't they tone down the music a little? It is not like it is a nightclub.

He pointed to the basketball game at one of the corner, there were two machines placed side by side. "How about basketball? I am the best at this amongst all my of members."

"Really?"

"Of course and I will challenge you to a battle, the loser has to grant whatever wish the winner wants." I haven't played basketball for a while so I don't know if my skills have been dropping but it would be fun to see him lose.

"Ok!" We stood in front of the two basketball machines and pressed the start button at the same time after inserting coins into the machine, the basketballs instantly started rolling down and I grabbed one, throwing it towards the basketball loop that is in front of me. It went in and I scored 2 points for it.

"Yes!" I said but it is too early to say that I have won the game, the game is still ongoing. I took a look at NamJoon ssi who has his chin all the way to the front and scoring consecutive goals without stopping. He really seems to be very good at it as what he said himself.

I better speed up or I would really lose the game, maybe he would use the chance to kiss me, we haven't kissed because I didn't allow him to, I wasn't ready for it.

I started scoring higher than him nearing the end of the game and he started to mess up, the basketballs didn't go into the hoop. I secured a goal with 2 seconds left and I scored 344 whilst he only scored 321.

"Ah!" He groaned and dropped to the floor, clearly disappointed in himself. He must not have expected that I would play this well, I was a basketball player in middle school but quit after a short while as I got tired of it.

"I was once a basketball player when I was younger," I said to him and helped him up.

"Really? That explains why you were so good at it."

"It is just luck," I said. "It is my first time playing since 10 years ago."

"What is your wish?" He said looking a bit better than earlier.

"Let's get out of here first," I said and we got out of the arcade game store only playing one game, I couldn't stand the noise in there, if I stayed on a little longer, my ears will suffer some damage. Maybe NamJoon is used to it because he performs on stage with a lot of fangirls screaming at the same time.

"Was that fun? Playing arcade games?" He asked when we are at a park strolling along the sidewalks. Strolling around night is the best, there aren't many people and the air is a lot clearer compared to mornings and afternoons.

I nodded giving him a slight squeeze in his hands. "I haven't been into one since a very long ago, I didn't know that so many new games were added to it."

"Then don't you take a break for a while? The boutique wouldn't topple over without you." I admit that I am a workaholic but working too many tires me sometimes.

"Aren't you a workaholic too?" I asked him.

"I am. Isn't it funny that both of us workaholics are able to fall in love even when we are so busy?"

"And the fact that we first met when we are hella busy?"

I nodded. "Do you always come here with your members?" I said referring to the arcade, we found an empty bench and I sat down next to him, leaning my head towards him.

"No, I last came here because of a vlive episode where all of us compete with each other by arcade games. Have you watched any of the episodes?" I nodded. Ever since I started dating him, I have found myself searching him up on the internet and only looking at him when looking at past pictures of BTS. I even watched some of their videos when I am bored.

"That's why you challenged me to a basketball game? Because you won that game?" He nodded. "You are just lucky because the others were bad at it."

"I am good at other things as well."

"Especially good at breaking things. Am I right, Mr God of Destruction?"

His face instantly became red. "How did you even know about that? That nickname is so old."

"I just know it," I said laughing at that nickname. As expected of fans, they always come out with weird nicknames that fit well with the members.

"Stop laughing!" He said trying to make me stop by squeezing my cheeks.

"That hurts!" I said and he immediately stopped, I massaged my cheeks and wondered if it got swollen.

"Sorry, I had to make you stop laughing somehow." He said his face returning back to its original state. "Right, what is your wish?"

"What wish?"

"That wish that you won over me."

"That wish?" I said and he nodded. I faced him and moved closer to him, placing my lips on his, fully kissing his full and juicy lips. I didn't want him to kiss me, I want to kiss him first. That's my wish, my own wish.

I closed my eyes while kissing him, he seems shocked at first but eventually, we were tasting each other's lips to our fullest potential. He released the kiss before I ran out of breath and I looked at him, giving him another kiss on the cheek. "I was supposed to do it first."

"I know but I want to do it. I want to take the lead." I said and he pouted.

"Was that you wish?" I shook my head. There's another wish.

I gestured him to come closer and I whispered something in his ear. "I want you to dress up as Sailor Moon and walk around Hongdae for an hour along with the wig and makeup."

"Are you serious? You want me to do that again?" He yelled.