Ch 25

남준

I was jamming to one of my melodies, it is one of the many songs that I am writing for my juniors, they have requested that I compose an album for them and some of the members were also composing, they needed my guidance in composing.

"Sunbae, is it nice?" She asked, she is one of the members of the group that I just mentioned, Bighit has finally accepted female artists after 10 years and they have just debuted their second girl group a year ago, they are getting popular but it is not because of big hit, indeed bighit is a great company who houses my group, which is considered the greatest K-pop idol group in my generation 

"It is a little generic but it has a nice touch to it, I like it a lot, you need to come up with a new melody in order to avoid plagiarism claims from unknown reasons, that happens a lot so be careful about it."

"Yes, Sunbaenim..." She smiled and her dimples showed perfectly, she looks exactly like me but a female version of it. She looked over at my phone. "Someone is calling you, you might want to pick that up to this instant."

I looked at my phone and an unknown long string of numbers appeared, it is a number that I have seen it before but I was just too lazy to change the contact name of this number. But there isn't really a bed too since I have memorized the number and I would not freak out thinking that it might be a sasaeng fan when it calls.

"It is just my manager, I never saved his number and I don't even bother to do that even once." I picked up the phone and I walked to the door. "He must have something that he wants to talk to me about, you continue working, I will check up on you after I have come back from lunch."

I got out of the studio and picked up the call. "Yes, what's the matter?"

"3 ladies have been looking for you for the past 15 minutes at the lobby but you haven't been picking up the calls from the receptionist." He notifies me and I appeared shocked. Why are there women looking for me at this moment? And who are these people actually?

Maybe it is just some sasaeng fans who were just disrupting and doing stupid things... "Is it urgent? If it isn't, just give them a warning and they will scoot off instantly."

"They told me that they are your friends and they will like to see you at the café next door, I asked for their identities and they willingly gave it to me. One of them is the Korean model Seo AeRan while the other two were just normal people, their names were Kang YongRim and Shin Eunhee respectively."

Seo AeRan, Kang YongRim and Shin Eunhee? Aren't those the names of HaEun's besties? I don't know how they figured out that I was HaEun's boyfriend and now they are here to look for me, they definitely hate me a lot. There is no way that a bunch of women would randomly go to your company and demand that you see them without any particular reason.

They must have known about it when they watched the video, Seo AeRan was the one who took the video of them being drunk and going around to show their reactions of their best friends having a boyfriend but the looked quite happy at that time. Did they all found out that I was a celebrity already?

I got tense, they are definitely here to kill me off. I gulped down my saliva, my father was right, women are indeed very scary and this is true about my mother and my younger sister. "Are they still there?"

"I am now sitting behind them and yes, they are still at the café. They don't look like they are going to leave any time soon, I suggest that you come here instantly to avoid getting killed. Why do HaEun ssi have such scary friends?"

Exactly, why does she have such overprotective friends who will do whatever to keep their dear friend from harm? "Alright, I will make my way down right away." I ended the call and I got back into the studio to retrieve my wallet, I got to the café as fast as my legs could take me, I can't make them wait for me for too long or they will start to plot about my death. I am just at the tender age of 31, I wouldn't want to die so easily, I still have a long career path for me to go.

I arrived at the café with a heavy heart and I looked around for my trustworthy manager who gave me a thumbs up for coming down from the studio and having to face these women straight on, and I don't have the confidence to make them like me at first sight.

The three women were indeed beauties and they were beautiful in their own ways even though they are all in their thirties, the first one had sunglasses covering her face and she has rather thick makeup, she wears quite expensive clothing and she drinks coffee which is good for slimming. She is the hot Korean supermodel, Seo AeRan, the one who took the video. She is also very close to Yoongi hyung even though he hasn't replied to that.

The second woman had really a short pixie cut and I could see her facial features more clearly this time, she looked a little boyish with piercings circling around both of her ears and wears clothing that was comfy but stylish at the same time. She is Kang YongRim, I think that she is the leader of this group.

The last woman, I know who she is immediately, she was the only one who knew about my identity. She is wearing a rather simple dress but she has a dainty diamond necklace around her neck that showed off her social status, she still looks meek when I look at her in the daytime. She is Shin Eunhee, the shy one in the group.

Kang YongRim rubbed her temples. "I thought that we should be going to have some hangover soup? What are we here waiting for? Why is that bastard so slow? I swear that I will break his legs the moment he arrives." And then she looks straight at me, she immediately keeps her mouth shut for the next few seconds before the other two turns their attention towards me as well. "Are you Kim NamJoon?"