Ch 71

하은

"There are too many things in there, it is starting to look too messy and it ruins the entire mood." I pointed a finger towards the photo booth. "Remember what the theme of this wedding is."

"Yes, Boss." My employees immediately went to remove the excessive props for the photo booth and I was directed by a hand who showed me the flower display. "Are these all fresh flowers?" I asked them.

"Yes, boss." They confirmed with me and I ticked off one item in my checklist, it is always so tiring to make sure that things don't go wrong on someone's big day and everything has to be perfect for the wedding magic to work.

"Miss Bang?" My secretary called my name.  "I was out looking for you, I was wondering where you had gone to. You are supposed to be resting in the waiting room, not coming out there and being in work mode. Today is your wedding and you are supposed to be the main character today, not the wedding planner."

"But I am the wedding planner and I am in charge of my wedding, of course, I would be out here making sure that things don't go wrong and those employees won't work as hard if I am not there," I told her. "A wedding of a wedding planner has to be better than all of the other weddings out there, it can't be sloppy and I don't like sloppy weddings."

"But you are the bride today and you are supposed to take a break from work." She said to me. "No bride goes to work and order people around while in a wedding dress, the bride is supposed to be hidden in the waiting room until the wedding starts."

"Let her be, don't you know that your boss is a workaholic and she would even work on her off days?" Kang Yongrim comes up to both of us. "A wedding planner will never be at ease watching other people take care of her wedding, that was why she was decided that she wanted to plan her wedding."

"That's right, at least I will feel better knowing that my wedding goes smoothly and nothing is off," I told HwaYeon. "How long till the reception starts?"

"20 minutes, you should be going to touch upon your makeup." Shin Eunhee and Seo AeRan drag me away from the reception, and I was sad that I have to be the bride now.

It feels different when I was the wedding planner and being on the scene to confirm things and when I am the bride herself, first of all, it doesn't feel real that I am getting married today and I have never expected myself to get married either and at this age. Women at my age wouldn't think of marriage and most of them would be happily married with a few kids and their kids would most probably be attending preschool, some of them would be divorced because they married a little too early and ended up with the wrong person but it is not too late for them to start over a new relationship because they are still considered to be a young divorcee.

Two of my friends are happily married and Kang Yongrim is the first place to do all of these things, she dated and married the same guy that she met in university and they dated for about 4 years before they got married, my friend got married at 24 years old and she had her first child 2 years old, she is now a mother of two and I don't think that she is planning to have more children.

In the second place, we have Shin Eunhee who also dated her university partner but they didn't get married right after graduation, instead, they had a decade long relationship of ups and downs and there were so many times that they broke up and got back together, and they still got married to each other in the end and she had been married for more than a year with no children.

And there is Seo AeRan who got married a month before me, she has the most experience in dating but the thing is that she has that many ex-boyfriends that she wanted to be single for the rest of her life, she believed that she has no luck in her love life and a man entered her life without her expecting, and they started dating each other despite being total opposites and no one would ever put the both of them together.

She told me that she had a feeling that she is going to break up with Min Yoongi a few months ago but in the end, a baby saved their relationship and they got engaged as soon as she found out that she was pregnant, Min Yoongi successfully found their newlywed home as well and it was the perfect time for them to get married. They got married without us even knowing and she showed up at our monthly gathering with the wedding ring on her finger and she announced to us that she is having a baby at the same time, I don't exactly know if they are going to last but it is going to be harder for them to get divorced if they have a child but I know that she wouldn't leave him for some other guy.

And there's me, who is in fourth place and the one who is getting married today, I got proposed on my 30th birthday and it was the biggest event to kick off the start of my 30s and I began the preparations for my dream wedding as soon as I got back to work the next day, it is my special event and I don't want anyone to plan my wedding so I was the one who was the head wedding planner for my wedding while being the bride at the same time.

It is a tough thing to do but NamJoon was supportive all the way, he wouldn't be so relaxed knowing that the wedding is not planned by his fiance and he knows that I can do it. I meet him at the entrance of the wedding hall and he was smiling, looking at me like I am the most beautiful person in the world. "I love you!" He yelled before going into the wedding hall, and I nearly burst into tears and I stopped myself from doing that, I can't cry right now.

My father grabbed my arm and intertwined it with mine. "You are the most beautiful bride in the world, my daughter. No one can be as beautiful as you right now and you are going to slay the whole audience with your beauty."