Ch 31

하은

I have been thinking for a long time whether I would ever introduce my family to him and it is a little too soon to do that, we only have been dating each other for a while and we haven't known much about each other yet but it was as if I have known him all my life. It is a wonder that he was my father's employee and he has been training to be an idol since his teenage years and I am attending school, there are times that we could have met each other in the company but we never seem to meet at all, I have gone down to the company a couple of times and I don't remember seeing him anywhere in the company.

It doesn't matter now, because we have met each other and I am now dating him, all it matters is that I care a lot for him and he cares a lot for me. But I just wished that he hadn't gone along with my craziness, I have just told him that I am making him meeting the entire family without telling him beforehand and the entire trip is circulated with one day of him meeting my family and then a day with just the two of us.

"You know that you can say no to this, right? If you are uncomfortable with this, we can just call this off and we will do something that we would enjoy just the two of us." I held onto his hands.

But his response makes me feel even worse about myself. "It's okay, I like what you have planned for me. I am dying to meet your entire family as I have never seen them before except for your father since he is my boss and I was told that you have quite a lot of family members."

I shook my head. "Not at all, it is just my parents and my older brother, he has 3 other children which make us 7 people in total."

"That is still a lot of people, there are only 4 people in my family and my younger sister is still single." He chuckled. "We are a very small family."

"That's cute! How old is your sister though?" I unknowingly got interested in his life.

"She is 3 years younger than me and she is the same age as JungKook, but she is way smarter than him." That made me burst out laughing, he is just making fun of his youngest brother at a time like this because he loves them so much. "Just kidding, she is as smart as me and she is a cutie pie."

"You are a cutie-pie as well." I immediately covered my mouth and my face completely turned red. "I didn't mean to say that!"

His face was also red, his eyes opened wide as he takes in the compliment that I gave him by mistake, I was supposed to say that in my mind and not anywhere else. Now he knows that I call him a cutie pie all the time, but he is literally cute all the time. How does he not know that he is extremely cute?

"Well, you are cute to some extent and everyone knows that you are cute, your fans know that you are cute. How many times am I going to say cute?" I let out a sigh. "Fine, you're cute..."

His face looked a little cheeky and I sensed a little weirdness coming from him. "Can you say that again? I want to hear you say that I am cute. Come on, I know that you think that I am cute." I refused to say anything and so he decided to nudge me, little did he know that it would turn out to be like a tickling battle where we tickle each other until one of us gives in.

And it turned out to be an awkward moment where I ended on top of him and I was straddling him, which is something that I should not even be doing that in the first place, it makes the entire atmosphere awkward and it made NamJoon gulp down his saliva.

"Don't you think that it is getting a little weird?" I laughed awkwardly as I got off him but he pulled me back to him, this time my whole body is on top of him and I could feel my chest against his chest. That is even weirder than before, and I don't know how I should make the situation better.

Get off him? But his strong arm is pulling me down against himself and I could feel my body heat go up in an instant, I don't know how to feel better than this. Even though I am flustered, I can't seem to stop staring into his beautiful eyes and his lips, I just want to kiss it for the rest of my lives.

I feel the urge to gulp down my saliva and so I did, even I am feeling like how he did a moment ago. What should I really do? My lips did no justice as I moved closer to him, he also did the same without hesitating for a single second.

The knocking of the door interrupted us on what we are supposed to do and the both of our heads turned towards the door before I got off him in an instant as the doors open without any warning. Is this a test to test on my reflexes or what?

It was one of the butlers who were behind the knocking. "Miss HaEun, Mr Yongguk has just dropped his children here and they are going to stay here for a few days."

"Alright," I answered him and I turned towards NamJoon who is still grasping the situation that he is in despite his intelligence. "My niece and nephews are here, they can be a little rowdy but I swear that they are one of the sweetest and kindest children that I would like to have."

"I would love to play with him." He said to me as we got out of the room, I spotted one of the children running around in circles and I smiled until I heard the voice of a woman and I have never heard her voice before, she sounds really young. Could they be my brother's wife?

It couldn't be, they have already been separated for a very long time and I got to my answer as I saw the woman who was running after the child. Who is this woman that my brother had? Is she his mistress?