Ch 47

하은

"You have arrived at your destination." The voice on the GPS system announced and I stopped my car at one of the parking lots at the basement level of the apartment building and I turned off the engine, making sure that the car is parked correctly before taking off my seatbelt and I retrieved my stuff at the passenger seat. I got out of the car and locked my car so that no one will be able to steal my car just like that, I made my way up to one of the levels of the apartment building and I got out at the highest floor.

I continued to carry my stuff even though they are a little heavy now but I don't mind, it is all food and it would go into my tummy sooner or later. I arrived at one of the apartments and I ringed the doorbell. "Your delivery is here!" I shouted.

"But I didn't call for any delivery, you must have gotten the wrong place." The voice answered. "May I know who the recipient is?"

"Seo AeRan, your royal highness," I told her and the door immediately opens, her head peeking out of the door. "Hi, long time no see..."

She rolled her eyes at me. "How lame can you be? You are not foreign to my place and you have come here ever since I purchased this apartment, Miss Bang." She grabbed some of the stuff that is in my hand. "Quickly get in before the neighbours find out, I know that we are all girls but they are very nosy about everything."

I got inside the apartment and I was immediately greeted by the smell of grilled pork belly, they have already started eating and I am the last one to ever arrive at our monthly sleepover session. "How late can you be, HaEun? I thought that you weren't coming and I was expecting a call from you saying that you are not able to make it because you want to spend some alone time with your boyfriend." Kang Yongrim yelled at me as I made my way towards them, placing the food aside and sitting down at the dining table.

"NamJoon is busy with his work and he told me that he will not get in the way of my friend, he promised not to do anything with me on the days where I have the sleepovers with you guys," I told them. "Pass me that Soju glass, Shin Eunhee."

Eunhee passed one glass towards me and I started to fill my glass with the alcohol. "You are really royal to us, Bang HaEun. But you are attached to Kim NamJoon and he means the world to you a lot, you are willing to do anything for him." Eunhee told me.

"Are you like that towards your boyfriend, Seo AeRan?" I asked AeRan.

"Are you like that towards your husband, Kang Yongrim?" AeRan passed the question to the one who is always rocking the pixie haircut.

"Are you like that towards your boyfriend, Shin Eunhee?" Yongrim asked the question to the last one of our group, completing the circle of questioning, we like to do this a lot when we don't really feel like answering the question.

"He is not my boyfriend anymore." Eunhee suddenly confesses and the three of us gasps in response, she looked at our faces and then she held up her left hand towards us and we looked closely at it, her ring finger is indeed being occupied by an engagement ring and it looked so beautiful. "Rowoon just proposed to me last night and I said yes, I am going to be his wife."

The three of us got up and we hugged each other in excitement, we have been waiting for this day to happen and it has finally happened. We knew from the very beginning when Kim Rowoon asked our beloved Shin Eunhee out on a date, they are going to be official and we know it. They are such a perfect match for each other, and they have been together ever since university days and now they are finally going to let their relationship progress to the next stage.

"Why didn't you tell us right after you got proposed?" Yongrim asked after we have calmed down from all of that screaming.

"I was afraid that it might be a dream so I waited till the next morning and I still had the ring on my finger so everything that happened last night was real and I am going to be Mrs Kim." She smiled, that is the kind of smile where a woman is contented with her life.

"You're the second one to get married and I will become the godmother of your children, make sure to give birth to 3 children so that you can out win Kang Yongrim." AeRan looked towards Yongrim, the leader of our group.

"I was only planning to have AhYi but we had a little accident 4 years after AhYi was born and she became an older sister to my youngest daughter AhJin." She sighed and we silently laughed at her, she saw it and we stopped laughing. "But I still love the two of them equally."

"Are you going to plan your own wedding? Or are you going to allow someone else to do it for you?" I asked Shin Eunhee to change the topic, I just can't help asking this question to her even though I know that we are not supposed to talk about work here.

"I am thinking of coming by the boutique next week and I am requesting you to be my wedding planner, the date hasn't been set yet but I am certain that it would be within these 6 months." She replied. "You're the only wedding planner that I will trust to do my wedding, better leave everything empty for that month so that you can give your very best for my wedding."

"Of course, I will. I will make sure that your wedding is the best one that everyone can have in their lifetime." I told her and we pinky promised.

"So 2 women down and it means that only Seo AeRan and Bang HaEun is not married when is that even happening?" Yongrim asked me and Aeran.

"Marriage? Isn't that a little too soon? And I am not even sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with Min Yoongi, he is a great person but I want to date him for a bit longer. Maybe he is not my Mr Right." AeRan sighed and the rest looked at me, waiting for me to give them an answer.

I nodded. "NamJoon is such a perfect person for me and I don't want to let go of him, do you guys agree to that?" They all nodded. "But it only has been less than 6 months since we have dated each other and it is still very early to determine." Is it too early to think about marriage after all?