Ch 45

하은

"So this will be the concept for your wedding as we have discussed and I have considered everything that you have said." I showed my clients a brief draft of how the theme of her wedding would be and how would the wedding look like. "It is a little purple and it looks like it can also turn out into a royal wedding, that could look really beautiful and it is not a very common concept that couples would have for their wedding."

They nodded at my explanations and I elaborated more on it including the chairs and the flowers that are going to be used for the wedding when my phone started ringing and I looked at my caller ID, it is NamJoon and I give it a few seconds before I swiped away the call, he has been calling for the past few times and I have been wanting to answer the call but I am in the middle of meeting my clients.

"Miss Bang, I think that you should pick up the call, it could be an emergency." The bride-to-be told me and I looked towards the groom. "Yes, go ahead and take the call. We don't want you to think that we are very judgemental if you pick up calls in the middle of work, we are very thoughtful and kind people."

"Well, excuse me for a while. I will go take the call outside and you can have the snacks and drinks that my secretary have given you." I told them and I got out of the room, NamJoon picked up on the first ring. "Is there some emergency that I should know about?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "There is no emergency, I am just calling to check to on you. What are you doing now?"

"I was just working and I was in the middle of a meeting," I told him. "What are you doing then?"

"Finishing the plan for JiMin's first date and it should be done by tomorrow, I will send it over to you as soon as I am done with it." He is really eager for this secret operation to take place, I don't see the other members being so enthusiastic as him, I guess that he means well and he is getting a little overboard now.

"There is no need to rush, we have all the time to perfect the plan," I told him.

"But we don't exactly know when would Kang Seulgi leaves the company, I know that she just started working here but that could be a possibility, we have to rush things so it would work between the two of them."

He is right, from what I know about this particular lady, she is an intern and she just started working not too long ago, there are many instances that most interns wouldn't stay at the company after the end of their internship and it is quite a high percentage but it depends from person to person.

"Did any of you tried talking to Kang Seulgi yet?" I asked him.

"Not yet, but SeokJin hyung was this close to meeting her in person and getting close to her but he had to go off early yesterday." He replied and I sighed.

"Try to at least have a little conversation with her by this weekend before the first phase of the plan would take place, we have to know a bit of her character and personality to determine if she is a great match for Park JiMin or she is just a crush that doesn't matter much," I told him. "I'll have to get back to work, remember to have lunch and dinner. Don't drink too much and take care of yourself." I hang up the call and walked back into the room.

My clients are nearly done with the snacks and they looked at me with a weird expression on their faces. "I am so sorry that I took a little too long on that phone call, I must have made you wait for me for too long right?" I sat down at my desk and they continued to look at me like that, and they have started smiling as well. "Is there any problem with the two of you?"

"That is your boyfriend right?" The bride-to-be asked and I honestly don't know if I should tell her the truth and dismiss it.

"Yes, there is nothing much to talk about," I told the two of them. "If you don't have anything much to say, let's go back to our meeting."

"Is Kim NamJoon a very boyfriend to you? Does he treat you very well?" Now the groom is doing the same as his bride and I feel a little threatened, I don't know if I am allowed to disclose information about my relationship to random people. I know that we have disclosed our relationship to the public and a lot of people from my side have congratulated me for it but it is not the same if a stranger just talks to you about your boyfriend as if he is close to him.

"He is good, that is all you need to know," I told them. "We have to nail down the concept by today, I don't have all day for this."

"You are so rude, I merely asked you a simple question about your celebrity boyfriend and you snapped back at me like this." The bride suddenly turned into this monster and I have not expected it at all, she was so sweet and lovely when she was talking to me earlier.

"For your information, I didn't snap back at you. I don't like to mix my professional side and my private side together if it is not enough for you to understand that we are in business and I am not permitted to tell you details about my relationship." I told her. "Shall we get back to the meeting now?"

The bride couldn't say a word after what I have said to her and the rest of the session went pretty smoothly without anyone interrupting me for any reason, I know what exactly I said to the bride earlier and I don't apologize for what I have done to her. I am not in a regular relationship where there aren't any requirements, I am dating a celebrity and there are some things that I needed to take note of and I am definitely instructed never to disclose anything from my relationship with NamJoon to any stranger.

My father told me that and it made sense that I should protect my relationship and not let anyone ruin it, and not to have anyone cursing me just because I am a non-celebrity and I am dating such a high-profile person in the entertainment industry, to me Kim NamJoon is just a regular 31-year-old man who loves me a lot and he is very adorable as well.