Ch 6

남준

I arrived at Jin's house with a wet umbrella in my hand, it was raining and I just placed it in the umbrella rack before knocking on the door. A small and petite woman opened the door and I smiled at her like I usually do, she is Jin Hyung's wife, Kang JiHye. They have been married for quite a while and is expecting a baby at the end of the year. "I hope that I'm not late right??" I asked her.

"Nope, you're the 6th. Jungkookie is not here. Apparently, he fell asleep and would be late. How's your work?"

"Like always, it is that tiring," I said taking off my jacket hanging it up on the rack before taking a whiff of the aroma in the air, I wonder what is Jin Hyung cooking tonight?

The others noticed that I had entered the house and greeted me in a very friendly way. "Hyung, you're here..." The younger ones said.

"NamJoon-ah, what took you so long? You aren't someone who is always late." Jin asked while turning on the stove.

"I had a consultation session with Hoseok's wedding planner for a while at the recording studio so I was late," I explained.

"The one at the convenience store?" Yoongi Hyung asked and I nodded, that was such a bad nickname for someone so lovely.

"We met in the afternoon and she wanted us to sing a wedding song for J-Hope's wedding," I told them and they all cooed at me. I wonder why...

"What's with the cooing? It was just a business relationship between the both of us, nothing more."

"Then why would you even want to work with her if you aren't interested in her?" Jimin said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Don't tell me that it is just for business purposes..."

"That's..." They kept staring at me waiting for the answer that they wanted. "Fine, I was interested in her." I gave in.

"How is Bang PD's daughter like? Is she pretty?" TaeHyung asked while going to the machine brewing hot chocolate. "Does she look like her older brother?" She apparently has an older brother who also used to be an idol and then he became a producer, he also started his own company not too long ago.

"Pretty? Of course, she is."

"Does she look good in a white T-shirt, jeans, and red converse highs?" Hoseok asks.

"Well, I haven't seen her in that yet but I know that she has a good body," I said unleashing my perverted side.

"Like Jihye noona?" Jimin asked and Jin smacked him on the head with the spatula.

"What was that for, Hyung!" He asked rubbing his head.

"You do know that Jin Hyung loves Jihye ssi so much and he doesn't want anyone except than himself to say that his wife looks good. Did your brain go haywire?" Yoongi Hyung said.

"Maybe missing like his jams?" HoSeok asked.

The door opened and JungKook appeared behind it. "Nope, he didn't even have them in the first place."

"Jeon JungKook! Do you have to insult me all the time? Even until now?"

"Is there a rule that I can't say anything like that? It isn't right? And don't start talking about you being born in Busan first and me copying you, that's so old school." Jimin is going to kill him one day, I swear.

"Food is ready!" Jin shouted, making everyone focus on him. Jihye ssi helped him put the plate on the table and everyone sat around it all waiting for the main dish to be served out - Army Stew.

"We will enjoy the meal!" We all said in unison and everyone dug in.

하은

I went home and laid down on my bed immediately, ignoring how I would smell like after a long day at work. I can't believe that NamJoon ssi is actually RM, the leader of the group and we are going to collaborate together to produce a song for J-Hope's and his fiancee's wedding.

Next week I would meet him again for more discussion of the song but I'm dying to meet him again now that I know that he is someone that I can locate easily, I thought that it would be hard for us to meet up but he is a free and easy person, he is also an expert at coming up with song lyrics and the melody of the song.

When I was in his office for just a short while, I could see him tapping his fingers in a consistent rhythm as if he is playing some tune in his mind. He is the right person to do it, I'm sure. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked my head turned towards the door while still laying down on my bed. It must be Appa, Omma is in our old house in Incheon.

"It's your father." He said and I sat up straight waiting for him to enter the room. Why didn't he go home yet? Omma must be so lonely at home waiting for her CEO husband to be back home. He entered the room and sat down on my whirl chair at my work desk. "You haven't showered at this time?"

"I will do that later but first I need to finish all the work that I brought. It's my priority."

"Seriously? Then what about family time?"

"Didn't we had dinner together just earlier? That is also considered as family time, Bang PD-nim. Please go home and accompany my mother and pay more attention to my older brother, he has his children to take care of."

"Do you have to work all the time?"

"Yes," I said. I'm sure it's going to be a lecture.

"HaEun-ah, you are already 29 and still haven't dated anyone yet. When are you going to do that?" See, I was right.

"When I have the time," I replied and switched on my laptop, trying to get rid of him. "Which are another 20 years right? You will be an ahjumma by then." Nope, a senior worker would be better.

"Then what about your employees? Half of the BTS members are not married as well, why did you not tell them too?"

"But at least one is married, one is getting married and 2 is dating someone else. You are my only daughter, I have to care about your happy ever after."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine, I will try to get one after I'm done with my current projects."

"Really? You will really do that, HaEun-ah?"

"But I can't sure that he would really be your son-in-law."

"That's okay, at least you are experiencing love." He is too happy, way too happy. Guess what, it is never too late to experience love, huh?