Ch 4

하은

I stood in front of the dressing room waiting for Miss Do to come out of it wearing the dress that I have chosen just for her. Right on cue, she came out looking a bit awkward but she is beautiful, that is one thing for sure. "Miss Bang, would you mind if I wear the one that I was thinking about? I feel awkward exposing my back to everyone." She said looking around the room with her two insecure eyes.

Her to-be-husband is not here with her today as he has some kind of a schedule and could not be here so only his to-be-wife is here. As expected idols, they have to work even if they are getting married in a month. "Please don't feel that way, many brides are wearing this as a trend recently. It shows that the elegant side of them that was not known to them before, you look good wearing this dress."

"Yep, please trust Miss Bang's choices. You can't definitely go wrong with that." Hwa-Yeon ssi added.

"Really?" She asked again.

"J-Hope ssi would be very happy seeing you in this dress. You want him to be happy right?" I added it into the mix.

She walked to the mirror and looked from the side. "It is indeed very beautiful now that you said it. I'm buying this dress."

I ticked it off my checklist that I have written in my notebook. "OK... Then what about the party dresses?"

"I have my own dresses that I have chosen for the wedding and I don't know if it fits the garden wedding theme." She said going to her bag and taking out her tablet. "What do you think about it? Can it work?"

"Well, it is better than I expected. Where did you find these clothes?"

"My sister tailor-made it for me, it is just the draft design though." What draft design? This is basically completed! What a sister she has, I need to contact her straight away so we can work together.

"I suggest you choose the second one so that it would look extra classy and elegant, you okay with that?" She nodded. Ok... You were okay with your sister's choices and not mine. You are very biased for sure...

"Hwa Yeon, please help her change out of that dress and we will meet outside once you are done," I said closing my notebook and walked out of the room before she could even say anything. Once she is gone and the groom would choose his own suit whenever he's free.

And I would have to meet her again when choosing the venue for the photoshoot, I hope that she wouldn't object to my decisions again or I swear that I would yell at her. I waited at the entrance of the boutique when I realized that there was beautiful scenery just right in front of me, there were pink cherry blossoms in the area and the flowers looked like cotton candy. It looked exactly like the ideal place that I have in mind. Why didn't I know about it the past few times that I have come here?

This is one of my branches and it is situated somewhere outside of Seoul, I only managed the one at Seoul which is also the headquarters of my company, I rarely come here unless the dresses that I chose for my clients are from here.

"Can you tell Miss Do that I would be outside for just a moment? I want to explore the place." I said to the staff and they nodded, I stepped out of the store and the cold fresh breeze greeted as I walked down the path where the cherry blossoms were at. One flew just in time and I caught it in my hand, I opened and there was this pink and white flower, it is so beautiful. It reminds me of my childhood where Omma and Appa used to bring me every vacation.

I used to live in Japan until I started schooling and it has been at least almost 10 years since I have last seen as I was busy with my work all year long, people just enjoy getting married during the holiday seasons so I couldn't even leave my job for even a second. I hope that there will not be that many clients during summer break or I will not be able to spend my summer meaningfully again for the 10th year.

[Listen to this song above while reading this part...]

"Know you love me girl, So that I love you

Know you love me boy, So that I love you

Sam Nyeonina I gyeote Isseojwoseo Cham Gomawo..." I heard a voice singing all of a sudden when I was still walking down the path. Who was that? It sounded so soothing and melts your heart instantly.

As I walked closer and closer, I could hear the voice even clearer, he must be here somewhere.
"I know nae ape kkallin I redeukapeseun, Na saranghaneun nugungaui pinunmeul

Ama geuraeseo ppalgan geongabwa, I know..." I saw that guy again from the shopping mall and the convenience store, the one that HwaYeon ssi called him NamJoon ssi. He is singing. Contrary to his badass look, he actually has such a soothing voice? That's a first.

I sat beside him listening to him sing without him even knowing as he was so engrossed in the song that he was singing all along. "Geu nal naege meomreun neoui nunbiceun, Sesang geu mueotdo daesinhal su eoptneun, Neowa namaui nanwogajin jogak--" He stopped as he had opened his eyes and saw me.

Oh gosh, what do I say? "Don't mind me, that was just some nonsense singing. Sorry if I damaged your hearing."

"No, it is actually very soothing. You have a good voice." I said with the end of my mouth curled up.

His cheeks turned pink and he touched the nape of his neck looking down to the floor. "Really? I have a good voice?"

"I don't lie so it is all true. I am an honest person."

"Ok... My members would normally criticize for my singing so..."

I got an idea... "Are you a music producer?" I asked hoping that he would say yes.

"Well, yes. Why?"

"Can you compose a song for my client? He is an idol and I think that he and his wife would like it a lot. What do you say about this? By the way, I am a wedding planner."

"Wedding planner?" He looked at me. He must be busy, I just wasted my time asking him.

"Forget it, it is okay if you are busy," I said and got up. "I'm sorry for asking you," I said slightly bowing to him and left.

"Wait!" I heard him running after me a few seconds later.

I turned around and waited for him to come over. "Is there anything else?" I asked politely.

"I'll do it, when do you want it to be produced?" He said with a serious face.

"Really? You would really compose a song?" I said jumping around as I never expected that a stranger would agree to my requests.

"Anything for you, my lady." He said winking at me which made my heart skip a beat. Oh god...