Ch 43

하은

I can't believe that I just commenced the operation 'Getting JiMin a girlfriend' and I am very surprised that all of the members wanted JiMin to have a girlfriend or just to experience the feeling of falling in love, I always had this thinking that every single human in this would at least have experienced having a crush on someone or dated anyone once in their life no matter how they looked like or how bad their personalities are but I was wrong, damn wrong.

There was someone who never dated anyone in their life just near me and I was surprised to find out that a BTS member hasn't dated anyone yet, I thought that every single one of them would have dated at least once in their lives, 2 members have gotten married and the rest of them are in relationships. But JiMin has been the only one who is single and available all these while and he seemed to be rather satisfied with his single life, his members are probably just worried that he might not marry anyone for the rest of his life if they didn't take part in getting him a girlfriend.

Although I know that JiMin might not get together with that lady that he fancied, I still hope that he would treat this as a stepping stone to the next few relationships that he is going to have. Maybe he would get together with that lady and they might actually get married in the near few years, they are quite compatible in terms of their horoscopes and how they would match each other even though I hadn't gotten the chance to see them interact with each other yet.

As for the other members, I am touched to find out that they are in for this operation and they will do anything it takes to help their member and it is something that I don't really see a lot in friendships these days, BTS is a family and they have proven that by being supportive for one another's happiness and helping them to achieve their goals.

And I am very happy that I am on a date with Kim NamJoon, the very person who wanted to start the secret operation and he told me that he wants JiMin to be happy. I am glad that I am dating someone who is thoughtful and loving, not only to his family but also to his members whom he cherishes them a lot and considers them as his second family.

We are going to have dinner and I have no idea where we are going to, he didn't give me any clue on anything and I am guessing that we would have dinner at a classy restaurant given that we are in a high-end neighbourhood but there seems to have no restaurants in the vicinity at all, where exactly is he bringing me to?

"Are you sure that we are going to have dinner in this neighbourhood? There aren't any restaurants around at all." I told him and he just smiled. "Are you still not going to give me any hints about it?"

He shook his head. "You would know it when you see it, in the meantime take the time to enjoy the beautiful cityscape around us, you don't get to see this kind of a scenery every single day." He squeezes my hand even tighter as we walked into a small street apart from the main street. "Don't worry, the food is going to be very delicious and it is my favourite, I used to have it every single day and I could never get tired of it."

With as little information that he can give about the restaurant that we are going to dine at, we have arrived at the restaurant that he is talking about and it looks nothing like a restaurant, it is someone's house to be exact and I have a weird feeling about this. NamJoon rings the doorbell and a female opens the door, surprising me with her godly visuals and she reminds me of someone a lot.

"Meet my younger sister KyungMin, she is a teacher in a high school." He introduced me to her as soon as we got into the house and I knew exactly what I was here for, I am here to meet his family and he told me nothing about it. I dropped the bomb on him the last time we went to Incheon and now he is doing the same back to me, I can't believe that he would seek revenge on me like this.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am Kim KyungMin." We shook hands with each other. "I have heard so much about you from my older brother and you are more beautiful than I have expected, he didn't deserve to have you as his girlfriend."

Really? I do think that I am not deserving enough to be his girlfriend, I am just a wedding planner when he is a K-pop idol and is loved by millions in the world. "Is that so? I feel so flattered, you look extremely beautiful as well yourself." I told her that to make her feel better about herself, it is one way to make girls like you.

"My mother is in the kitchen with my father and they will be done with dinner in a bit." And she excused herself to do her own thing and I hit NamJoon on the shoulder, he let out a little scream and I glared at him. "You little, I can't believe that you will drop the bomb on me just like that."

"As if you didn't do that before, I literally didn't expect it at all." He said to me and he is right, I did put him in a spot that he wasn't prepared for at all and he had to deal with all of the chaos that followed right after. "Don't worry, my family is fun-loving and calm. Nothing will happen much and my parents will surely love you, after all, it is my first time bringing a girl home to meet the parents."

I feel a little comforted with his words and I nudged him. "But you should've told me that and I would have prepared something for them, they will definitely like me a lot more."

"They wouldn't mind at all if you didn't bring anything along, they would like to see the most natural side of you and they will love you no matter what because you are my woman and they can't do anything about it."