Ch 72

남준

"Congratulations on getting married, Mr Kim NamJoon!" I could hear HoSeok's voice coming from afar and he is walking hand in hand with his wife. "Can you believe the bachelor is finally getting married?"

"I also thought that you were not going to get married but you dropped the dating news and the engagement news all on the same day, and now you are married as well," I said to him. "You are just lucky to have married Do YoungMi, she is the best woman that you can ever have."

"You think that I don't know?" He held onto his wife even tighter and I see that she is protecting something else, HoSeok probably doesn't know that he is going to be a father soon. "I love my wife more than anything else and I would die for her. And speaking about my wife, where is your wife? I want to give her a warning about you and all the bad things about you."

"She is still working, she is ending her meeting with her employees." He burst into laughter. "I am serious, she is the wedding planner behind her wedding and she wouldn't allow anyone to do it for the wedding. And you know how good she is at planning weddings, she is the best wedding planner in the country to be exact."

"Fine, but is she going to boss you around in the future? Asking you to get a drivers license and force you to go for cooking lessons so that you can be the one who cooks and she will be the one bringing in money." My smile faltered and he stops laughing. "She had already told you to do that?"

"NamJoon!" I hear my wife's voice and I feel my body getting stiff, I now realize that I am married to the boss of a wedding boutique which means that she is going to make me go through the same thing that her employees go through and the only difference is that I am her husband.

She grabbed onto my arm. "Were you waiting long for me?" I shook my head and I looked into the eyes that I have fallen in love with over and over again.

"Not too long, have you gotten off work?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Don't go back to work mode for the next few days, you have to be my wife and nothing else."

"Fine." She let out a huge sigh, she needs to learn not to work all the time and to appreciate the small things in her life, for example, me who is now her husband and we are supposed to be sharing everything that we have. "I will try."

"Congratulations on your marriage, HaEun ssi." YoungMi ssi said to her. "I would have to thank you once again for planning my wedding, you tried your very hardest to make me not run away from my wedding and I managed to live with him for almost a year."

"I am glad that you didn't give up on the marriage and I hope that a baby would come your way so that your family size will increase and your happiness will increase as well." She then looked down at her belly which YoungMi ssi is unconsciously touching. "I guess that it is not too long for you guys to start a family."

"What do you mean?" HoSeok looked at his wife. "What do you mean by--" And he let out a huge scream that made everyone at the wedding turn their heads towards them. "I am going to be a father! My wife is pregnant!"

"Let's get out of here before anyone would pay more attention to us, I am sick of people focusing on me and congratulating me." I grabbed her hand, running out of the wedding venue without anyone noticing us.

We ran towards our private villa which we booked for the entire wedding and it is situated far away from any of the rooms, we want it to be secluded and no one would come to pester us when we are resting. And the other reason is that no one would come to disturb us when we are making love to each other, it is supposed to involve the two of them and it ruins the entire mood if anyone comes up.

But we didn't start making out with each other when we reached our private villa, most couples would start making out with each other as soon as they close the doors and we just went to change into our comfortable clothes, ditching the wedding attire that has become a little uncomfortable for the both of us.

We climbed into bed and HaEun had already washed off her makeup, looking like a teenager and she is currently choosing something to watch on the TV. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her. "You have been browsing through the entire catalogue for quite a while."

"I am choosing a boring movie to watch, something that I would instantly fall asleep if I did watch it for a few seconds." She said to me, her eyes still focusing on the screen. "Found one, it is 3 hours long and it is one of the most boring movies of all times."

"First of all, why are you even choosing a boring movie to watch?" She increased the volume of the TV so it is noticeably loud for anyone who is going to watch a movie in their rooms. "Why are you turning up the volume--" I realized her true intention and I pushed her down and I kissed her lips, which she wanted me to and we made out with each other while the boring movie is being played on the TV screen, making the entire villa sound like a movie theatre.

Our clothes were off in an instant and I wondered why we even bothered to change into our pyjamas in the first place, it is easier with our pyjamas and it would take forever for me to take HaEun's wedding gown off and I might break it as well. Our love was passionate as always and I can never get tired of that, I can never be this comfortable with anyone else except for HaEun and I love her to bits and nothing will change, I can be with her until our hairs turn white and I could still love her the same way.