Ch 49

하은

"Have you made sure that everyone had their earpieces on so that you can listen to everything?" I asked everyone in the room and they all nodded their heads with the exception of Park JiMin because he is not supposed to know about it, he is the person that we had wanted to set him up with the girl that he has been crushing on for the last couple of weeks.

This would've happened sooner if I wasn't too caught up with work and I wasn't able to come up with timing for our first stage of the grand plan, it is the wedding season and it is wedding season so there are a lot of people who wanted to get married and clearly there aren't enough wedding planners in the country and I am more of the better-known ones so almost every couple in Seoul came to my boutique and wanted me to plan their wedding, I hate wedding season because it is the busiest time of the year and I hardly get to take a break and it doesn't stop until the end of September where people stop getting married for a while.

And today is a day where I had nothing on and it is the best opportunity to start on our grand plan, the members were all free and they didn't have any schedules so it was perfect. NamJoon told me to go to one of their recording booths where it is the perfect place to spy on people and JiMin and his girl is going to be in the adjacent room, the room is filled with hidden cameras and microphones so that we are able to observe them and listen to whatever they are saying, to make it more natural, Yoongi ssi is going in there with them and he will leave them alone at some point for them to have some interaction with each other.

"Yoongi ssi, are you ready?" I called for Yoongi ssi who is currently with JiMin who is just looking bored, he wouldn't be so bored if Kang Seulgi is there, he will show his most energetic face just for her. Yoongi ssi nodded their head and looked straight into one of the cameras. "Come into the room and go to your chair, try to engage JiMin and tell him that you are stuck with the lyrics and ask for suggestions from him."

We all watched the two of them make their way into the room and Yoongi sat down on the chair as if he is really there to work, he is just there for the plan but he looks like he is at work and wants to get some work done in the process. "I have some problems with the lyrics, they just don't sound right." He said to JiMin who is using his phone and he looked at Yoongi. "Help me think of one."

"Hyung, aren't you dating Seo AeRan ssi? You should have a lot of ideas for a love song, why ask me when I don't have any dating experience?" Park JiMin replied.

Yoongi sighed on cue, I am really impressed with his acting skills, he should be in acting with all the other members who are the acting people, why does he lock himself up in his studio and writing music nonstop? Oh, I forget that he is an introvert who is also a workaholic that somehow got a girlfriend even though he doesn't go out of his room at all... "You are really useless, I would have to ask a girl then. Do you know any girls that can help me with this?"

"Seo AeRan ssi and Bang HaEun ssi." JiMin ssi mentioned me and my hot model friend and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Then who? I don't know any more girls other than Seo AeRan ssi and Bang HaEun ssi."

"I remember that there is a girl that you know, the girl who came into our dance studio to ask for directions, she works here as one of the graphic designers, maybe we could ask her." We saw JiMin blushing, he wouldn't hide his feelings for that woman even though he only met her once.

"But we don't even know her name, and we don't even know if she is still here. Maybe she had already left." He looked a little sad and I felt that, the feeling of not knowing if someone is really there or not.

"I don't think so, I am sure that she is still around." Yoongi ssi stood up and walked out of the room, signalling for NamJoon who is walking to the recording booth with Kang Seulgi ssi but she doesn't know anything about the plan, we merely told NamJoon to make some conversation with her when she came out of her room and they chatted all the way to the recording booth where the main scene is being held at. "Hey, NamJoon." And he looked at Kang Seulgi ssi. "Hi, can you help me for one second?"

"What can I help you with?" Kang Seulgi asked him, she is like the perfect lady for every guy and no wonder Park JiMin would have a crush on her and she has a really lovely voice.

"I am writing a love song right now and I am stuck with the lyrics, I don't know how to make it better and my member couldn't help me so I thought that a girl helping me with the lyrics would be a better idea." He nodded his head. "And you came at the right moment, you really have to help me with this!"

A lovely girl like her wouldn't reject a plea for help, and I know that she would be very willing to help someone who is in need of help. "Alright then, is it going to take long?"

And then the door opened and Park JiMin walked out of the room with a device on his hand. "What is this doing here? Are you recording something, Yoongi hyung?" We are doomed, Park JiMin had found out that we were spying on him.