Ch 60

Yiyeong

I got up from my seat. "I have to go to find Sehyun first, thanks for the meal and I am so sorry that I can't finish it." I did a tiny bow to the couple and I got out of the apartment as soon as possible, Mr Bang is in trouble and he is alone with Sehyun who doesn't know what to do in a situation like this.

I was having dinner with Mr Bang's younger sister and her boyfriend because I met her boyfriend at the supermarket and he approached me to cook dinner at his place because he is not confident in cooking and he is afraid that he might ruin everything that he bought so it would be a safer choice to have me, a stranger to go with him to his girlfriend's place to cook dinner for him and his girlfriend who also turns out to be my former boss's younger sister.

I was starving for a few days already because I didn't have much income in my account ever since I stopped working for Mr Bang, he told me to come back to work for him but I can't forget what he has done to me. No one in their right mind will go back to work for their employers if they had done something without their consent and he chose to do one of the worst things, he could even go to jail for it if I was even daring to make a police report in the first place.

He kissed me on the lips as he confessed his feelings to me and I didn't give him my consent, I don't even feel the same as him and he is violating my personal space like that so it is only right that I stop working for him and I will not get sexually harassed by him anymore. I would be an idiot if I continue to work for him, what if he does more uncomfortable things to me?

That was why I chose to leave the job that helped me to pay my bills and not allow me to sleep on the streets, I could lose the job but I can't lose my dignity and I didn't say anything to his son whom I adore a lot, he is a very adorable and precious being and it would hurt him if he knows the truth why I stopped working for his father all of a sudden.

I convinced myself that I am not getting involved in their matters anymore even though we are neighbours and I will still get to see them all the time, but it is not the same anymore because I am just their neighbour and I am not part of their business. But one phone call from Bang Sehyun had me running to him immediately without even knowing what happened to Mr Bang, all I know is that Sehyun sounded so worried when he called his aunt to inform him that something happened to his father and I immediately got out of the apartment before I would know anything more.

I was worried about Mr Bang despite what he did to me that night, he is a very nice person who had to work hard for his family and without a wife, he worked hard to give his children a good life and they would have nothing to worry about. He is a very caring person and he makes sure that nothing happens to me, I know his feelings towards me and I know that he has the intention to be with me but it is just too sudden for me.

I had just walked out of an undecided relationship of 5 years and I was ready to live a new life at the age of 25, I left my well-paying job for a job that I have always wanted for a very long time and I was happy when Mr Bang gave me a job to raise his children. I had a great time taking care of his children even though his eldest daughter doesn't see me eye to eye but I have learned a lot from taking care of his children and I know what the children like or dislike, and leaving that job made me so depressed.

I couldn't sleep properly for the first few days and I had the issue of not having an appetite and nothing was going right for me and now I realized that the babysitting job was something that made me human again, I was able to be happy again and I was happy seeing the children all the time and getting praised by Mr Bang himself.

And now he needs help, it is only right that I go right away to help him. I got back home and I didn't spare a minute to put my belongings at my apartment and I rang the doorbell for a few seconds when I realized that I could get into the apartment on my own, I have the access to the passcode and I entered the apartment and everything was pitch black, the lights were switched off but I could hear a sobbing noise and I knew who it was.

I switched on the lights and Sehyun was sitting on the floor and he was crying, I picked him up in my arms and I looked at him. "Don't cry anymore, Sehyun."

"Yiyeong Omma, you're here?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Where is your father? I heard that something happened to him." I asked him and he pointed to the bedroom. "What happened to him?"

"He was supposed to be staying in there until you come over and he suddenly dropped on the floor and he didn't open his eyes, I tried waking him up and he didn't respond at all." He cried even more and I hugged him, reassuring him that his father is fine and I placed him down while making my way to the bedroom.

He is indeed laying down in there with the rose petals all over the bed and he is laying down with sweat covering his forehead, that reminds me of something that I have experienced a few weeks back, he has fallen sick and he is running a high fever. "Bang Yongguk!"