The God of Light / Part 2

Antony was still looking at his new companion with disbelief. 

Tikki was a little ladybug, but not like you would imagine a normal ladybug. 

Antony: So ... I'm a superhero now?

Tikki: That's it!

She had no idea that she probably chose the worst person for this, unable to deal with the stress in such a situation.

Antony: What? But why me ? What did I do to deserve it ? Nothing, I'm a very normal guy ! I'm not even good at it, have you seen me ? I can't even open a jar of pickle ! And how am I supposed to keep my identity a secret when I have - without bragging - a lot of people watching my Lives ? If they see me as a superhero I'm not going to deceive anyone ! ... In addition, how does it come that superheroes exist now !!?

The little Kwami was in awe of so much panic in one person that she lost her words.

*** 

Tinea had parked by the side of the road, not daring to let out the thing he had locked up, that was kinda rude and he couldn’t face it.

But the little floating cat was not having it.

Plagg: Don't force me to do a Cataclysm because you'll lose your car and probably the street with it !!

Tinea: Uhh ... What's a "Cataclysm"? -

Plagg: LET ME OUT !!

Tinea: Okay okay, just don't bite me or something like that.

He opened the glove box to let him out, the Kwami's gaze saying it all.

Tinea: Listen, I'm sorry but we almost had an accident because of you. What were you doing in a box ? What even are you ? Not wanting to be rude or anything.

Plagg: Aaah, now that you’re curious, I can finally do my speech ~

Tinea: Oh no.

*** 
Antony was sitting well sunk in his seat.

Tikki: Don't worry Antony, you've been chosen for this ! It was no coincidence, I believe in you !... I would love to reassure you more on this, but you have to trust me for the moment. There is a great hidden danger in this city, you have to find your partner and change things?

*** 

Tinea: My "partner" ?

Plagg: Yeah you'll see, can't miss the bug when it's out !

The young man looked out the window thoughtfully, watching the cars go by. “A Bug ?”

*** 

Tikki: You both need each other, your powers are made to ally themselves.

Antony: ... But what is this danger you're talking about?

Tikki: We don't know what we're facing either ... That's why you both have to investigate ! Listen closely, I'll tell you how to use your powers.

*** 

Tinea took the ring out of the box and put it on his finger, following the tips of his floating kitty.

Plagg: Okay now first, to transform you must say "Claws out".

Tinea: You mean like "Claws out" ?

Plagg: WAIT NO DON'T SAY IT-

By mistake, he did not give Plagg time to finish his sentence, nor his explanations.
It surely wasn't the best place to change his identity, but no one was really paying attention to his car.