Following the Rainbow

His hair in front of his face, his breathing calm, he already feels himself carried away in the arms of Morpheus.

It's been an hour since the exam started and Tinea has already finished, which is far from being a positive thing.

The young man was working, but part-time. In the afternoons he went to the University, he had resumed his studies two years after having missed his first year of degree. All under pressure from his friends.

He gave himself a hard time to study, but he never felt made for studies.

But someone sneezed and pulled him out of his torpor.

He was now having fun observing his comrades one by one. Watching the ray of sunlight passing through the window, transforming into a soft rainbow light due to the moisture condensed on it.

Most of his friends found themselves in other fields and in higher years.

But beside him, was a young girl, barely out of school. The two had met online, the path Calie had chosen had bringed Tinea's curiosity.

So he decided to join her, preferring that to the future prospects that presented themselves to him.

She was focused on her sheet of paper, continuing to develop her ideas of sociology, probably. Occasionally putting back the strand of green hair that kept falling in front of her eyes.

Tinea's gaze circled the row, at the end he noticed, surely for the first time, someone.

A young man, with black hair and typical Asian features. He was probably the same build as he was, but his face told him something.

That's it ! He's a streamer !

Antony's reputation preceded him, he had been fortunate enough to explode in popularity in just one year.

Viewers appreciated his charm and general gentleness, he was not the type to rage in front of a game or to shout in all directions to get reactions.

He was calm, composed, talked about lots of interesting topics and tried to be as kind as possible with everyone. A breeze of freshness on this dark internet.

He was part of a small group of fairly popular streamers, it was surely thanks to them that he had obtained so much visibility, even if he was not the most popular of the group.

As for Tinea, it happened to him to watch lives in his spare time. When he wasn't busy drawing, writing or taking care of his precious pets.

For a good moment, he couldn't take his eyes off him. Of course he thought he was pretty, but he has someone else on his mind.

Anyway, he wasn't sociable enough to approach people like that anyway.

But God, long haired boys owned his heart.

The rest of the hour passed, then finally the release.

The young man and his adopted-hearted daughter wandered the halls, discussing possible answers to their exams. Finally, they found their friends.

At first, we have Kvéta, long haired and with an adorable face. She was Tinea's longest best friend, but the other two came close behind.

They were all so hard to describe in one sentence, but they were all the sweetest of people.

Next we had Zack, him and Tinea could not be better described as almost the same fight. They were both bitchies and probably a little too fierce sometimes, as well as being the two boys of the group.

Finally, Wanda. She was the mom of the group, trying to babysit each one of them.

Zack: How did your exam go?

Kvéta: Oooh ! True ! You had an exam, how was it ?

Tinea: I amazingly failed-

Kvéta: YOU DIDN'T FAIL !!

Tinea: -But i'm sure my daughter did very well.

Calie: Yeaaah, I did my best but I wouldn't scream victory so quickly.

Wanda: Both of you, stop being so negative, I'm sure you'll pass this one.

Kvéta: YES !!

Tinea knew the only good response was "Yes ma'am" arguing his failure was useless.

Tinea: Anyway, are we going to eat somewhere tonight?

Zack: What I wouldn't do for a snack.

Kvéta: Eat me then, Daddy ~

Calie: That's what I was going to say!

While the group was busy playfully flirting with each other as the weirdos they were, Tinea looked around.

He noticed a group of young people looking at their phones. Nothing too unusual, but the discussion they had was much more interesting.

"- Is that rigged? Is it for a movie?

- Haven't you heard ? Apparently it is the German exchange student who managed to film all of this !

- You look so stupid believing this kind of thing, it must be done on a 3D software, in any case it's a good job.

- But imagine if we really had superheroes walking around incognito ! Didn't you notice the blackout yesterday ? The timing is perfect ! "